• Show
Clear All

• Tuck agrees with AP that we're mentally drained

http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1783359

What are you guys' thoughts on this?

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post

Tuck should ride the pine if he isn't physically or mentally able. We need players with high energy on the field.

Comment

Tuck has been "mentally drained" for two seasons now. I'm sick of hearing about it.

Comment

"To say we weren't affected, no, that would be foolish," Coughlin said of the storm during an interview with WFAN radio in New York last month. "That would be na´ve on my part."

This comment is complete b.s Sorry Tom, pro athletes who apartments or houses that got destroyed and got to stay at 5 star hotels or teammates houses is not what I find being affected. Try saying that to the thousands of families that had no where to go...
        Last edited by primetime; 12-21-2012, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Is there not enough digits in your check? What a **** excuse...If you can't get up to play for all of maybe 10 minutes of actual play per game (if that), hang em up.

Comment

I tend to agree that the team looks mentally drained. At some point being in tight pressured packed games every week in the worlds biggest media market has to get to you. And a lot of that is on the players and coaching staff as they are the best in the world at never making things easy.

Comment

Tuck is the best captain of all time. Those comments really got me pumped for Sunday.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Grow a set, deal with the emotional pain, and get back to work. Ham and eggers do it daily. Stop being a wussy, making excuses. Earn your darn pay. If you can't get "up" for a game making what you make, you should be fired immediately. Jeez, nothing but excuses. Play the darn game!

Comment

Message to PF: If tuck doesn't get into the backfield in the first 10 minutes of the game, put Ojomo in...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

SMH.....

What team isn't mentally drained this time of year? It's a long tough season with injuries and a lot of ups and downs. Every team goes through mental and physical fatigue. The good ones are the ones who find that 2nd gear and FINISH strong!!!!!

This article is one of my biggest problems with Tuck. He sounds like a whiny little cry baby and his body language on the sidelines at times looks like a spoiled kid who's sulking because he didn't get what he wanted for Christmas!!!!!

EVERYONE KNOWS YOU'RE MENTALLY FATIGUED, JUSTIN. EVERYONE IN THE NFL IS. BUT YOU ARE A SUPER BOWL CHAMPION. GO OUT THERE AND FINISH!!!!!

Comment

What a joke take your 4 million and quit.
                      Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

Every player hits the wall at some point in their career. Whether its mentally or physically. Maybe Tuck is just done.
                        If he is then so be it. Retire and move on.....
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

this guy needs a sports psychologist or something.
                          every NFL player is against a wall at this this time of year.
                          but we still did have 6 more games to play....he needs to sac-up and get his head on straight.
                          Last edited by stormblue; 12-21-2012, 12:23 PM.
                          due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                          my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                            Every player hits the wall at some point in their career.
                            Tuck has hit more walls than Wile E. Coyote

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

God, it's not good when your defensive captain is making excuses.

Comment

Working...
                              X