Redskins might lose....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redskins might lose....

Sorry to state the obvious, but did anyone actually consider the mere possibility that the Skins could lose this Sunday?

I mean either way, if we lose our game, I don't care what happens to our rivals, I'll already have given up hope. But having said all that, don't think for a second that Philly will lay down for them, they will try to ruin their playoff chances just as much as they will to us next week. McCoy will also play in this game.

Go Philly!

I thought the Skins were bound to lose the last 2 weeks yet they found a way to win. Not expecting them to lose so Giants just need to take care of business

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post

Go Philly!
      I'm with you, but damn, I want to throw up just even thinking of those two words combined coming out of my mouth.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

I can't say go philly. If I merely utter those words Ill go into anaphylactic shock

Comment

Maybe but I just don't trust that defense against the zone option. I could see Foles having a big game though.

Comment

I can see the Eagles sucking v. the Redskins, and then pulling Gilbride's pants down like they always do.

Eagles will go from a screen door to a steel curtain in one week.
            "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Our best bet for the division is Saints win versus Cowboys, Cowboys win the last week against the Redskins and we win out.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                Maybe but I just don't trust that defense against the zone option. I could see Foles having a big game though.
                You never know what could happen in these division games.....there is nothing the Eagles want to do more than to ruin their rivals' playoff chances

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                  I can see the Eagles sucking v. the Redskins, and then pulling Gilbride's pants down like they always do.

Eagles will go from a screen door to a steel curtain in one week.
                  I can totally see that happening

Comment

Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
                    Our best bet for the division is Saints win versus Cowboys, Cowboys win the last week against the Redskins and we win out.
                    yeah, this would pretty much rock.

Comment

the Skins are not gonna get ambushed by the Eagles.
                      too much at stake.....and the Eagles don't own the Skins like they own us.

they throttled the Eagles 31-6 in the 1st meeting....it could actually be worse this time.
                      Last edited by stormblue; 12-21-2012, 10:56 PM.
                      due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                      my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Redskins ain't losing. The eagles won't show up cause they'll be getting EXTRA prepared for Week 17.

Comment

Sorry to state the obvious, but did anyone actually consider the mere possibility that the Skins could lose this Sunday?

I mean either way, if we lose our game, I don't care what happens to our rivals, I'll already have given up hope. But having said all that, don't think for a second that Philly will lay down for them, they will try to ruin their playoff chances just as much as they will to us next week. McCoy will also play in this game.

Go Philly!
                          Everything is pointing to not just a Redskin win, but a blow out. And usually when that is the case the opposite happens. We'll see.

Comment

Go Philly!
                            I'm sorry dave, I'm afraid I cannot do that.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

They might. The Giants might be done by the half. So it won't matter.

Comment

Working...
                              X