Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am bored, so favorite football food/snack....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am bored, so favorite football food/snack....

For me hands down go with the buffalo wings, preferably the boneless ones!!!

Re: I am bored, so favorite football food/snack....

[quote user="shane4177"]For me hands down go with the buffalo wings, preferably the boneless ones!!!
    [/quote]

a bone and then whatever the hell is around to munch on
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="shane4177"]For me hands down go with the buffalo wings, preferably the boneless ones!!!
      [/quote]

def boneless... applebees boneless wings may be my favorite hting in the world

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shane4177"]For me hands down go with the buffalo wings, preferably the boneless ones!!!
        [/quote] a bone and then whatever the hell is around to munch on[/quote]

anything goes at that point. A hunk of salami in one hand, oreo cookies in the other, just get rid of the bright lights please!

Comment

BBS62 likes very hot wings and Bud. And Nachos with a ton of cheese!

Comment

[quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shane4177"]For me hands down go with the buffalo wings, preferably the boneless ones!!!
            [/quote] a bone and then whatever the hell is around to munch on[/quote]

anything goes at that point. A hunk of salami in one hand, oreo cookies in the other, just get rid of the bright lights please!

[/quote]

exactly...

although the homemade oreo milkshakes are a personal favorite during times of red eye

Comment

[/quote]

So, as in the words of the Bud Light commercial, you're removing the only part of the wing not laden with fat and calories. [B]

Comment

Pizza and beer.With a side of Special Greens.

Comment

[quote user="GmenNyg"]Pizza and beer.With a side of Special Greens.[/quote]

Vegetable and fiber conscious Alert!!!!!

Very good sir!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]def boneless... applebees boneless wings may be my favorite hting in the world[/quote]
                    I don't know if I told you this before but my wife bartends at Applebees. I love those things. Go in late when they are half off and drink free Hefe. Life is good. Going tonight to watch the J*** as a matter of fact. I will think of you......... [U] LOL

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]def boneless... applebees boneless wings may be my favorite hting in the world[/quote]
                      I don't know if I told you this before but my wife bartends at Applebees. I love those things. Go in late when they are half off and drink free Hefe. Life is good. Going tonight to watch the J*** as a matter of fact. I will think of you......... [U] LOL
                      [/quote]

hahhaha dude, after i wrote that, i messaged my girl and told her that we're going tonite for half price appys..

i'll do some damage with a dub

Comment

I have a hard time eating while I am watching the games. Usually I go with a heavy dose of green beer and green ______ then after half time I will start munching. I like Chips and Salsa, Lil Smokies are always good and of course Pizza. Everything tastes better when the Giants are winning though.

Comment

We got this place called cims tavern, and they have the football package, so everyonce in awhile i go there and watch games, although rarley, because i like watching games in my sweats in the comfort of my own home, but cims has these BRANDY GLAZED WINGS, and theres nothing like it, people who try them once, are hooked, and theres no one who can fight it...lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]def boneless... applebees boneless wings may be my favorite hting in the world[/quote]
                            [/quote]

hahhaha dude, after i wrote that, i messaged my girl and told her that we're going tonite for half price appys..

i'll do some damage with a dub[/quote]
                            LOL , seriously right. J*** vs Nuggets is on national TV. Nuggets should smoke them but hopefully it will be good.

Comment

Ya GOTTA have the bones. No bone -- then it ain't a wing !
                              ALSO - If I order wings I want wings NOT those damn little things they call wings but are more like "feet " I want wings NOT FEET !!

Comment

Working...
                              X