If Beckum Misses Another Game . . . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Beckum Misses Another Game . . . .

. . . . due to a "chest injury", I do not ever want to see this guy in aGiants uniform again.

Ballard is out and it's time for this turd to step up or GTFO.

Re: If Beckum Misses Another Game . . . .

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

*. . . . due to a "chest injury", I do not ever want to see this guy in a*Giants uniform again.

Ballard is out and it's time for this turd to step up or GTFO.* *

[/quote]

have to agree

although I could see him flourishing in another system

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

. . . . due to a "chest injury", I do not ever want to see this guy in aGiants uniform again.

[/quote] have to agree although I could see him flourishing in another system[/quote]

When TC talked about Beckum's injury last week, you could tell that he was frustrated that Beckum was not practicing. He had to be livid when Beckum wasn't able to play in the game.

I also seem to recall TC being similarly frustrated with Beckum's injuries during training camp.

If he misses this week too,TC's head will explode.

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

*. . . . due to a "chest injury", I do not ever want to see this guy in a*Giants uniform again.

[/quote]

have to agree

although I could see him flourishing in another system[/quote]

What ... a system where he's not thrown to at all and he's not expected to block?

Give me the Boss' and Ballards of the world any day.

He's sort of like Jimmy Graham ... except without all those gaudy stats to get in his way.
        I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[/quote]

have to agree

What ... a system where he's not thrown to at all and he's not expected to block?

He's sort of like Jimmy Graham ... except without all those gaudy stats to get in his way.[/quote]

I dont even know what yr talking about

I said Beckum could flourish in a system unlike the Giants

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[/quote]

have to agree

He's sort of like Jimmy Graham ... except without all those gaudy stats to get in his way.[/quote]

I dont even know what yr talking about

I said Beckum could flourish in a system unlike the Giants[/quote]

I was joking ... I don't think he would flourish anywhere. He's too nancy for football (imo).
            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[/quote]Beckum is proving to be another Sinorice Moss. Let's see how long we will be keep him toocontributing nothing butsalary cap.

Comment

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[/quote]Beckum is proving to be another Sinorice Moss. Let's see how long we will be keep him too*contributing nothing but*salary cap.[/quote]

I think Barden might have something to say about that .... from the sidelines of course.

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[/quote]

Read a report already saying he's not practicing this week due to a yeast infection in his vagina.

Comment

"Beckum is Beckum," was Coughlin's reponse earlier in the year when asked about his injuries.....may be my favorite TC quote of all-time.

Comment

If for some reason the giants do miss the playoffs and get a whole new coaching staff, I'd give him one more year. I think with a new offensive coordinator he could actually flourish. We'll see though.

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[/quote]Beckum is proving to be another Sinorice Moss. Let's see how long we will be keep him too*contributing nothing but*salary cap.[/quote]

I think Barden might have something to say about that .... from the sidelines of course.[/quote]
                        Barden has actually made some good catches this year when given the chance, he obviously isn't what all of us expected him to be though

Comment

[quote user="B-Red22"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

I think Barden might have something to say about that .... from the sidelines of course.[/quote]
                          Barden has actually made some good catches this year when given the chance, he obviously isn't what all of us expected him to be though[/quote]

I think the "knee-jerk from losing Plax and thus trying to replace Plax" experiment is officially over.

We have quality receivers. Barden ain't one of em.

He should convert to a tight end if he can go from here to there without winding up on the injury report (oh wait ... we have one of those already).

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="B-Red22"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

Barden has actually made some good catches this year when given the chance, he obviously isn't what all of us expected him to be though[/quote]

I think the "knee-jerk from losing Plax and thus trying to replace Plax" experiment is officially over.

We have quality receivers. Barden ain't one of em.

He should convert to a tight end if he can go from here to there without winding up on the injury report (oh wait ... we have one of those already).[/quote]
                            I think Barden has looked ok in his limited opportunities this season. Will he be replacing NIcks, Manningham, or Cruz, no, but he's contributed a bit in each of the last few weeks.

Comment

Reese show knows how to pick those Iron Men.

Comment

Working...
                              X