Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11th COMMANDMENT>>>THOU SHALT NOT BASH ELI

Got it?....GOOD

Am I supposed to be happy when he throws the ball to the wrong team?

Comment

Alright Im happy Eli Manning has been out played by at least half the QB's in the NFL this year including 3 rookies

Comment

Originally posted by Cindy in INdy View Post
        Got it?....GOOD

12th COMMANDMENT>>> ELI SHALT PLAY TO WIN !

There’s always somebody saying that Eli can’t do it, and those people have to be ignored !

Comment

I'm going to bash that QB I saw last sunday anyway, because that's not the Eli Manning I know and love...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

ok...but can we just post stats without comments ?
            due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
            my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

is being truthful about Eli bashing him??
              Since when is honesty bashing???
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Eli

Eli is delusional. I like a positive attitude but I think he's so delusional he doesn't realize how important certain games or how costly his stupid decisions can be. Which is why he continues to throw interception after interception. 20 TD's and 15 interceptions for the year? What a loser.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                  is being truthful about Eli bashing him??Since when is honesty bashing???
                  Startingggggggg..now.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Oh stop already. This team goes as Eli goes. The entire offense has stunk for most of the season and he is their leader. Honestly this board has been kind to him. There are 100 threads bashing Bradshaw, KG, Diehl, and anyone else you can think of on offense. Say Eli is not playing good and its like saying you think he is no good anymore?

Comment

Lets all hope Eli doesn't pull off a Sanchez this Sunday

Comment

I never bash Eli and never will he has earned the right. Just think about it the eagles are 0-47 and the giants are 2-8 under Eli. Stop being spoiled and appreciate him because when he leaves the real panicking and misery will begin.

Subscribe to me on YouTube: mlerm17
                        Follow me on Twitter @mlerm17

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                          Lets all hope Eli doesn't pull off a Sanchez this Sunday
                          Wow, I can't believe you would even put Eli in the same breath with Sanchez. lol. You are nuts.
                          Lets go, Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                            Oh stop already. This team goes as Eli goes. The entire offense has stunk for most of the season and he is their leader. Honestly this board has been kind to him. There are 100 threads bashing Bradshaw, KG, Diehl, and anyone else you can think of on offense. Say Eli is not playing good and its like saying you think he is no good anymore?
                            Hmmm! You have a Good Point ! ^^ Lets hope Eli & Co. Wins this one, or it's over !

Comment

I will bash his horrible accuracy....

Comment

Working...
                              X