• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray Lewis is still out- will miss giants game

Per NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...regular-season

Comment

Switchblade Ray will still be there to motivate his team.

Comment

The article doesn't say he's out. But it seems that he will not be able to play tomorrow. I was shocked that he was practicing and trying to play after tearing his tricep muscle only two months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
          The article doesn't say he's out. But it seems that he will not be able to play tomorrow. I was shocked that he was practicing and trying to play after tearing his tricep muscle only two months ago.
          Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

#Ravens LB Ray Lewis is NOT expected to return from his triceps tear for the regular season, I'm told. Back for the playoff still possible

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
            Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

#Ravens LB Ray Lewis is NOT expected to return from his triceps tear for the regular season, I'm told. Back for the playoff still possible
            Ok, thanks. is anyone concerned about Haloti Ngata? Chris Snee has a bad hip, and God help us if Jim Cordle has to block Ngata.

Comment

He'll still be on the sidelines. And the fact that they know that they'll have him back for the playoffs will still motivate the WHOLE team. Trust me, he helps them on AND off the field. I've seen a lot o Ravens game since moving to PA. We are going to have to go out there and show more heart than them if we want to win. They already have their playoff spot, we better act like we want one too.

Comment

Lewis' best days are behind him, his primary role is to line everyone up on the field (aside from motivating).

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingTruck View Post
                  He'll still be on the sidelines. And the fact that they know that they'll have him back for the playoffs will still motivate the WHOLE team. Trust me, he helps them on AND off the field. I've seen a lot o Ravens game since moving to PA. We are going to have to go out there and show more heart than them if we want to win. They already have their playoff spot, we better act like we want one too.
                  He's been on the sidelines their last 3 games. They've lost them all! Emotional leadership only goes so far!

Comment

Even though he's not nearly what he once was as a football player, he's still bringing it when he's out there, and can still play this game at a high level. I, for one, am relieved that he's probably not going to be out there this week. He has slowed down, but can still move quite well, and is an incredibly smart defender.
                    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

I must admit, I was wrong, and I'm glad that I was wrong.
                      For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
                        It's being widely reported he probably won't play in the regular season

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/giants...#axzz2FMPu0ZWJ
                        Last edited by RoanokeFan; 12-22-2012, 05:07 PM.
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                          Even though he's not nearly what he once was as a football player, he's still bringing it when he's out there, and can still play this game at a high level. I, for one, am relieved that he's probably not going to be out there this week. He has slowed dagreed. own, but can still move quite well, andban incredibly smart defender.
                          agreed. I feel a bit better bout this game. Also should help cruz shoj.d to he get his usual alligator arms once a game going across the middle...

Comment

No shock there I'm surprised he's even been talked about as having a chance of coming back from that injury.
                            "Release the Kraken!"

- Dan Dierdorf, Giants vs Dolphins, 10/30/2011

Comment

Ray Lewis is still out- will miss giants game

YEA !

Good Luck to him !
                              I hope he rest and plays next year !

Comment

Working...
                              X