Does Victor get it right this week.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Victor get it right this week.

Cruzzer has not been on his game in like a month, is this the week he steps up and makes the big plays when we need them, has not been the sure handed in the clutch guy for awhile, know about Grandma, then the floods, then Sandy Hook, it's been mentally tough on everyone, but it's a two game season, need him to be his old self if the GMEN make a run.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Cruz had 8 catches for 121 yards against NO and 5 catches for 104 the previous game. Cruz is not the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Morrison View Post
      Cruzzer has not been on his game in like a month, is this the week he steps up and makes the big plays when we need them, has not been the sure handed in the clutch guy for awhile, know about Grandma, then the floods, then Sandy Hook, it's been mentally tough on everyone, but it's a two game season, need him to be his old self if the GMEN make a run.
      He's got over 1,000 yards for the second year in a row, I don't think he's the problem
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Cruz has been the only receiver worth a damn for most of this season

Comment

Lets see if they attempt to him over the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
            Lets see if they attempt to him over the middle.
            Why wouldn't they?
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Nicks being hurt and no Manningham have hurt him this season but he is still having a decent year.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                Why wouldn't they?
                He's been off since he got walloped in the Pitt game and he paid the price last week when he short armed (or quit the route whichever you prefer) and caught the dirty hit anyway. Eli could hesitate throwing to him in that situation or KG himself may also hesitate in calling a play where Cruz is in that spot.... We'll see I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                  Nicks being hurt and no Manningham have hurt him this season but he is still having a decent year.
                  I don't think its Manningham so much or more the fact they seem to have not decided who the #3 is yet. The guys they throw out there have good games but even the players...Eli included...do not have confidence in knowing who the everyday third receiver is.

Comment

He's been off since he got walloped in the Pitt game and he paid the price last week when he short armed (or quit the route whichever you prefer) and caught the dirty hit anyway. Eli could hesitate throwing to him in that situation or KG himself may also hesitate in calling a play where Cruz is in that spot.... We'll see I guess.
                    I'm not sure what "off" means but for the second year in a row he's over 1,000 yards. Does he drop passes, yes, he always has. Like Eli tneds to overthrow. You take the good with the bad as long as the good outweighs the bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat_bastich View Post
                      I don't think its Manningham so much or more the fact they seem to have not decided who the #3 is yet. The guys they throw out there have good games but even the players...Eli included...do not have confidence in knowing who the everyday third receiver is.
                      Manningham was a very good WR when he was here and a true threat. Just an opinion, but losing him hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat_bastich View Post
                        Hixon is the # 3 and has been since the season started. He leads all receivers in YPC for the season to date and was the leading receiver last week.

Comment

I'm not sure what "off" means but for the second year in a row he's over 1,000 yards. Does he drop passes, yes, he always has. Like Eli tneds to overthrow. You take the good with the bad as long as the good outweighs the bad.
                          Off in the sense that his November/December production is lower than his September production - coinciding with the rest of the offense of course, but in some cases he's the chicken in some he's the egg.

Comment

Off in the sense that his November/December production is lower than his September production - coinciding with the rest of the offense of course, but in some cases he's the chicken in some he's the egg.
                            We'll just have to watch the games

Comment

Hixon is the # 3 and has been since the season started. He leads all receivers in YPC for the season to date and was the leading receiver last week.
                              I'll never quite get why fans overlook Hixon's contribution. He's quietly having a decent comeback season minus his injury a few weeks back. He's been dependable when on the field and catches about everything thrown his way.

Comment

Working...
                              X