all I want for christmas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all I want for christmas

this has been a very emotional season, on and off the field. natural and man-made disasters.many distractions to befall a sport. the biggest one was the one in Atlanta. for christmas , i want the return of NY Giant football as we know it and as we know they can play and a spot in the play offs! Merry Christmas everybody! God Bless the NY GIANTS ! ALL IN !

I'm with you! Merry Christmas!!

Comment

It's the time for miracles.

Comment

Yeah, this Holiday Season in NY is crying out for a christmas miracle! don't want any Bah Humbug!

Comment

Originally posted by tcseacliff View Post
          this has been a very emotional season, on and off the field. natural and man-made disasters.many distractions to befall a sport. the biggest one was the one in Atlanta. for christmas , i want the return of NY Giant football as we know it and as we know they can play and a spot in the play offs! Merry Christmas everybody! God Bless the NY GIANTS ! ALL IN !

Merry Christmas

May ALL Your Wishes come True !

Comment

that is awesome! wish i had the skillz!

Comment

back at you!!! Happy New year!

Comment

yeah baby!!!

Comment

All together now!

All I want for Christmas is to beat them crows, to beat them crows, to be them croo-oows...
                  All I want for Christmas is to be them crows....So then we can lose to Phiiill-yyyy!

Comment

Originally posted by M00KIE View Post
                    All together now!

All I want for Christmas is to beat them crows, to beat them crows, to be them croo-oows...
                    All I want for Christmas is to be them crows....So then we can lose to Phiiill-yyyy!
                    Well...Plus a new Fender Tele.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Well...Plus a new Fender Tele.

All I want for Christmas is to beat them crows, to beat them crows !
                      All I want for Christmas is to beat them eagles, to beat them eagles !

All I want for Christmas is to beat them BIRDS, to beat them BIRDS !

Last edited by BillTheGreek; 12-23-2012, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X