Giants vs ravens superbowl XXXV 2000 season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants vs ravens superbowl XXXV 2000 season

Ill be honest. i cant remember exactly how the whole game played out, but going back and watching the first few drives of this game kinda makes me happy that we have Eli. Hopefully he and the giants dont let me down this sunday.

Go giants
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Didn't even watch that SB but I know Ray Lewis was the MVP

Comment

Watching that just reminds me just how overrated Sehorn was. And how long it took Collins to release the ball.

Comment

Why did this have to a blowout? I know it was the 2000 ravens but uuhhhhhhhhhh. When I look at the giants roster I see stars.

This is why I can't stand it when people hate on Eli.

Comment

Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post
          Why did this have to a blowout? I know it was the 2000 ravens but uuhhhhhhhhhh. When I look at the giants roster I see stars.

This is why I can't stand it when people hate on Eli.
          I really think that team greatly overachieved defensively. With the exception of Strahan, Armstead and Hamilton they were pretty average especially in the secondary.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzie0075 View Post
            I really think that team greatly overachieved defensively. With the exception of Strahan, Armstead and Hamilton they were pretty average especially in the secondary.
            I know but it's not like the offense was game managing. Tiki Barber, Amani toomer, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post
              I know but it's not like the offense was game managing. Tiki Barber, Amani toomer, etc.
              The other issue is the Giants O-line was completely outclassed by the Ravens and the Wrs couldn't get any separation.

Comment

Don't forget they where going against the greatest defense ever. They made lots of offenses look bad.

Comment

Brad Maynard sucked.

Give me Matt Dodge.
                  Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

That BS holding call on Keith Hamilton, barely touched Jamal Lewis and they called holding. If we got that interception pick 6, we are looking a totally different ball game.
                    sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

Comment

Heck I re-looked that play, it looked like Keith Hamilton was being held, lmao refs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kez Simpson View Post
                        That BS holding call on Keith Hamilton, barely touched Jamal Lewis and they called holding. If we got that interception pick 6, we are looking a totally different ball game.
                        That and allowing a KOR TD right after Dixon's.

Comment

Watching that just reminds me just how overrated Sehorn was. And how long it took Collins to release the ball.
                          I guess you missed Simms pointing out that Sehorn was expecting inside coverage on that 1st TD?
                          Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                            I guess you missed Simms pointing out that Sehorn was expecting inside coverage on that 1st TD?
                            I wasn't talking about that play I was talking in general. After the injury on the KOR in the preseason the guy was mediocre at best.

Comment

That and allowing a KOR TD right after Dixon's.
                              It was gut-wrenching. I wonder what happen to Collins? He played lights-outs against the Vikings Vanilla Defense. Our Defense shut down Randy Moss and Chris Carter, but couldn't stop Dilfer...Stokley?? Head scratching stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X