Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matt Ryan just went no huddle on 2nd and 8 2nd Q... our offense is pathetic... >:(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Ryan just went no huddle on 2nd and 8 2nd Q... our offense is pathetic... >:(

How the hell is some little punk like Matt Ryan allowed to go no huddle but our seasoned vet Super Bowl MVP QB isn't?

Who the hell is Kevin Gilbride to tell Eli what he can and cannot do? So ridiculous. Makes me SO frustrated

THAT'S what's wrong with our offense... our QB has no freedom to run it how he wants despite what the naysayers claim.
    Last edited by NYG4lifeNYK; 12-22-2012, 11:16 PM.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Eli should be MVP just for somehow looking great despite these calls.

Comment

was thinking the same thing. all the big time QBs are doing it now and benefitting from it. why the giants dont at least try it boggles my mind. defenses are so off balanced with their substitutions and alignments.

eli and this offense could certainly handle it. theyve proven it with their 2 minute drils.

Comment

Not being allowed to run the no huddle is only a small part of the problem.

I'm sorry when I saw that I just lost it.....

Comment

Gilbride's offense is the problem, when its on its unstoppable, when its isn't you have a Bengals and Falcons game.
          sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

Comment

Let me get this straight. We win a super bowl with Gilbride, and the next year he forgets how to be a good OC. Brilliant!

Look. Since you don't get it, let me help you. The players are not the same. The OC is. Nicks is not close to the player he was a year ago. Manningham a legitimate deep threat is gone. Bradshaw's pass protection is missing, and even when he plays he has 900 NFL carries and it shows.

On defense, Tuck is done, JPP's back injury is clearly affecting his pass rush, Osi is 31, Boley is 30. I guess that is the DC's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
              Let me get this straight. We win a super bowl with Gilbride, and the next year he forgets how to be a good OC. Brilliant!

Look. Since you don't get it, let me help you. The players are not the same. The OC is. Nicks is not close to the player he was a year ago. Manningham a legitimate deep threat is gone. Bradshaw's pass protection is missing, and even when he plays he has 900 NFL carries and it shows.

On defense, Tuck is done, JPP's back injury is clearly affecting his pass rush, Osi is 31, Boley is 30. I guess that is the DC's fault.

Our O was inconsistent last year, we had no running game. It was basically the Eli Manning show. Fast-forward to this year when Eli isn't playing as well and this is the result. Gilbride scheme seems to be one of finesse, when we get punched in the mouth it doesn't work.

Our Defense problem has been the big-play.

Comment

Do we have the worst offense in the NFC East? I don't know but the Cowboys and Redskins look explosive right now, the Eagles would be too if they had a good QB.

I'd be surprise if we win the division next year.

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post

Gilbride has been carried by superior talent his entire career here. His ineptness is masked by talent plain and simple.

He's not a terrible OC but he's not even close to one of the best.

Fewell the same thing. Just as incompetent as Gilbride. Fewell can call a genius scheme some games but the problem is it only happens about 4-5 games a season and the other games you're left wondering what the hell, really?

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                    Gilbride has been carried by superior talent his entire career here. His ineptness is masked by talent plain and simple.

He's not a terrible OC but he's not even close to one of the best.

Fewell the same thing. Just as incompetent as Gilbride. Fewell can call a genius scheme some games but the problem is it only happens about 4-5 games a season and the other games you're left wondering what the hell, really?
                    That's what you get when your HC is a bystander and does nothing. However, having said that, I understand that they had a great practice. Oh well,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                      That's what you get when your HC is a bystander and does nothing. However, having said that, I understand that they had a great practice. Oh well,,,,,
                      I agree with this TC is a good coach but now he has become just a bystander.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                        He's not a bystander, they have their coach meeting. They present a gameplan on both sides of the ball, he approves it, puts his input. He delegates his intent to his assistants. Isn't that what a Head Coach suppose to do?

Comment

"Gilbride has been carried by superior talent his entire career here. His ineptness is masked by talent plain and simple."

Don't take this personally, but that's one of the most idiotic statements I've seen in awhile. You guys are waaay too fickle. If the offense drops a 50 spot on the Ravens you'll be on here stroking KG like a lapdog.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                            I agree with this TC is a good coach but now he has become just a bystander.
                            When did they start giving away passes to the coaches meeting?

Comment

plenty of blame to go around for the Giants' poor play this season. Players, coaches.....they all are included.
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                              X