Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matt Ryan just went no huddle on 2nd and 8 2nd Q... our offense is pathetic... >:(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Matt Ryan just went no huddle on 2nd and 8 2nd Q... our offense is pathetic... >:(

    How the hell is some little punk like Matt Ryan allowed to go no huddle but our seasoned vet Super Bowl MVP QB isn't?

    Who the hell is Kevin Gilbride to tell Eli what he can and cannot do? So ridiculous. Makes me SO frustrated


    THAT'S what's wrong with our offense... our QB has no freedom to run it how he wants despite what the naysayers claim.
    Last edited by NYG4lifeNYK; 12-22-2012, 11:16 PM.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

  • #2
    Eli should be MVP just for somehow looking great despite these calls.

    Comment


    • #3
      was thinking the same thing. all the big time QBs are doing it now and benefitting from it. why the giants dont at least try it boggles my mind. defenses are so off balanced with their substitutions and alignments.

      eli and this offense could certainly handle it. theyve proven it with their 2 minute drils.

      Comment


      • #4
        Not being allowed to run the no huddle is only a small part of the problem.

        I'm sorry when I saw that I just lost it.....
        "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

        Comment


        • #5
          Gilbride's offense is the problem, when its on its unstoppable, when its isn't you have a Bengals and Falcons game.
          sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

          Comment


          • #6
            Let me get this straight. We win a super bowl with Gilbride, and the next year he forgets how to be a good OC. Brilliant!

            Look. Since you don't get it, let me help you. The players are not the same. The OC is. Nicks is not close to the player he was a year ago. Manningham a legitimate deep threat is gone. Bradshaw's pass protection is missing, and even when he plays he has 900 NFL carries and it shows.

            On defense, Tuck is done, JPP's back injury is clearly affecting his pass rush, Osi is 31, Boley is 30. I guess that is the DC's fault.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
              Let me get this straight. We win a super bowl with Gilbride, and the next year he forgets how to be a good OC. Brilliant!

              Look. Since you don't get it, let me help you. The players are not the same. The OC is. Nicks is not close to the player he was a year ago. Manningham a legitimate deep threat is gone. Bradshaw's pass protection is missing, and even when he plays he has 900 NFL carries and it shows.

              On defense, Tuck is done, JPP's back injury is clearly affecting his pass rush, Osi is 31, Boley is 30. I guess that is the DC's fault.

              Our O was inconsistent last year, we had no running game. It was basically the Eli Manning show. Fast-forward to this year when Eli isn't playing as well and this is the result. Gilbride scheme seems to be one of finesse, when we get punched in the mouth it doesn't work.

              Our Defense problem has been the big-play.
              sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

              Comment


              • #8
                Do we have the worst offense in the NFC East? I don't know but the Cowboys and Redskins look explosive right now, the Eagles would be too if they had a good QB.

                I'd be surprise if we win the division next year.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                  Let me get this straight. We win a super bowl with Gilbride, and the next year he forgets how to be a good OC. Brilliant!

                  Look. Since you don't get it, let me help you. The players are not the same. The OC is. Nicks is not close to the player he was a year ago. Manningham a legitimate deep threat is gone. Bradshaw's pass protection is missing, and even when he plays he has 900 NFL carries and it shows.

                  On defense, Tuck is done, JPP's back injury is clearly affecting his pass rush, Osi is 31, Boley is 30. I guess that is the DC's fault.
                  Gilbride has been carried by superior talent his entire career here. His ineptness is masked by talent plain and simple.

                  He's not a terrible OC but he's not even close to one of the best.


                  Fewell the same thing. Just as incompetent as Gilbride. Fewell can call a genius scheme some games but the problem is it only happens about 4-5 games a season and the other games you're left wondering what the hell, really?
                  "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                    Gilbride has been carried by superior talent his entire career here. His ineptness is masked by talent plain and simple.

                    He's not a terrible OC but he's not even close to one of the best.


                    Fewell the same thing. Just as incompetent as Gilbride. Fewell can call a genius scheme some games but the problem is it only happens about 4-5 games a season and the other games you're left wondering what the hell, really?
                    That's what you get when your HC is a bystander and does nothing. However, having said that, I understand that they had a great practice. Oh well,,,,,

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                      That's what you get when your HC is a bystander and does nothing. However, having said that, I understand that they had a great practice. Oh well,,,,,
                      I agree with this TC is a good coach but now he has become just a bystander.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                        That's what you get when your HC is a bystander and does nothing. However, having said that, I understand that they had a great practice. Oh well,,,,,
                        He's not a bystander, they have their coach meeting. They present a gameplan on both sides of the ball, he approves it, puts his input. He delegates his intent to his assistants. Isn't that what a Head Coach suppose to do?
                        sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          "Gilbride has been carried by superior talent his entire career here. His ineptness is masked by talent plain and simple."

                          Don't take this personally, but that's one of the most idiotic statements I've seen in awhile. You guys are waaay too fickle. If the offense drops a 50 spot on the Ravens you'll be on here stroking KG like a lapdog.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                            I agree with this TC is a good coach but now he has become just a bystander.
                            When did they start giving away passes to the coaches meeting?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              plenty of blame to go around for the Giants' poor play this season. Players, coaches.....they all are included.
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X