Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Giants don't make the playoffs who would you root for?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Giants don't make the playoffs who would you root for?

If they don't make the post season I'm rooting for the Green Bay Packers. After them, if they make it in, the Colts.

peyton and rodgers
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Forgot about Peyton. That would be a great match up.

Comment

Would love to see the Colts go far. The whole Pagano this is such a great story and would love to see Luck and Peyton to square off.

Comment

How about Peyton vs Luck for the AFC Championship?

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
            If they don't make the post season I'm rooting for the Green Bay Packers. After them, if they make it in, the Colts.
            The Knicks.

Comment

peyton

Comment

I will also throw Seattle out there because I can't stand to root for anyone else in the NFC.

Comment

No one. The break from football just starts a bit early. Time to start looking at draft sites and our own draft threads.

Comment

Bengals or Colts would be cool. Dalton is a really underrated sophomore QB and their defense is playing pretty good. Colts because of Luck and the whole Chuck Strong story.

Comment

colts, seahawks, and of course peyton

how can any of you guys root for the packers for some reason I just can't stand them

Comment

Colts and Packers would be my choice. Peyton would be nice too but if he wins another ring that would again cast doubt on Eli...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by nygiants92 View Post
                          colts, seahawks, and of course peyton

how can any of you guys root for the packers for some reason I just can't stand them
                          I agree with the Seahawks. I love watching Lynch run the ball.

Comment

I would root for the seahawks, but for some reason I have a real issue with a rookie QB winning it all... I feel as though they need to pay their dues in the league. A playoff run would be great, but please don't let a rookie win a SB.

Or maybe i'm just jealous that all these rookies are doing great and our coaches refuse to play our own rookies...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                              Shut up!
                              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Working...
                              X