If the Giants lose thats it I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Giants lose thats it I

If the Giants lose I will still bleed blue till I die and hope they win next week and have excitement and hope for next year...Been a fan since 1981 when I was just 7 years old and have seen great days and horrible days but I will never boo or not love the Giants....One more thing MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL GIANTS FANS AND I GUESS TO NON GIANTS FANS TOO...God bless!
    ALL IN!

sigpic

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years also! I agree with you, no matter what happens this week I will forever love my team and will always cheer for them. Plus do the just thing, and cheer against the Cowboys or Redskins lol.

Comment

Originally posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
      Merry Christmas and Happy New Years also! I agree with you, no matter what happens this week I will forever love my team and will always cheer for them. Plus do the just thing, and cheer against the Cowboys or Redskins lol.
      Always root against them
      ALL IN!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tuckit91 View Post
        Always root against them
        Yeah for sure, it makes me feel good when they lose lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tuckit91 View Post
          If the Giants lose I will still bleed blue till I die and hope they win next week and have excitement and hope for next year...Been a fan since 1981 when I was just 7 years old and have seen great days and horrible days but I will never boo or not love the Giants....One more thing MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL GIANTS FANS AND I GUESS TO NON GIANTS FANS TOO...God bless!
          LIke wise......
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Merry Christmas
            -from another loyal (and sometimes miserable) Giants fan
            rooting through thick & thin.

Comment

Working...
            X