Thought this was interesting. Mark Walberg, lol

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought this was interesting. Mark Walberg, lol

Not sure if this was posted prior. didnt see it. if so Mods please delete or move to similar thread.

Talks about how he went nuts when giants beat his Patriots again in SB 46. Bottom of the Story made me laugh when it said Mark talked to Brady who really thinks they will win it this year. It went on to day imagine if the giants were somehow able to make it back and beat them for a third time. Lol

Link......

http://www.giants101.com/2012/07/02/...xlvi-meltdown/
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

That would make up for all the **** the Yankees are leaving on the field the last 4 - 5 years..

Comment

With the cook cutter conference full of lamo tebow failures and sub 500 teams they should make it every year, they can rest everyone at any time they want. I mean brady is great and all but what does he have like 4 picks. come on man. If that does not say "I do not have competition" I do not know what does. Its just that the AFC is soo weak especially on the defence they always get to look so great. Then we just show them decent competition and their house of cards falls. This year denver takes them out easy, but the pats fans out of their misery before the super bowl.
      Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Isn't Marky Mark an Eagles fan?
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

also......how the **** does he keep getting acting jobs? The same goes for Nicholas Cage......Steven Segal laughs at their acting abilities!!

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
            Isn't Marky Mark an Eagles fan?
            no I thought so as well, but it was just a roll he played. He took on the lead role for the movie "Invicible" where he played a regular guy from Philly that tried out for the eagles as a walk on and made it. Played with them for quite awhile. True story I originally thought he grew up in Philly and was an eagles fan
            Football has been very, very good to us.
            After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
            But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
            2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
            3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
            4-New York Giants!!!
            5-NE
            Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Wahlberg is a ****** and can not act

Comment

He also wore an Eagles coat in Shooter, coincidence? I think not.

Comment

Wahlberg is acool guy, a great Dad, and does alot of charity work. He was born and raised in Boston.
                  I dig most of his movies too. Steven Segal laughs at his acting abilities....I think not....
                  "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by fizzlesticks View Post
                    He also wore an Eagles coat in Shooter, coincidence? I think not.
                    the city of Philly plays a big part in the movie
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                      Wahlberg is acool guy, a great Dad, and does alot of charity work. He was born and raised in Boston.
                      I dig most of his movies too. Steven Segal laughs at his acting abilities....I think not....
                      All of which have nothing to do with his lack of acting ability.....obviously the Steven Seagal comment was for comedic effect....."Lighten up, Francis."

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                        Wahlberg is a ****** and can not act
                        I have met him before...super nice guy. Why so hostile? He's no Marlon Brando, but he plays his roles well.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by Giantz4Life View Post
                          I have met him before...super nice guy. Why so hostile? He's no Marlon Brando, but he plays his roles well.
                          Not sure about why so hostile.....but I have NEVER walked away from a Mark Wahlberg movie thinking he "plays his roles well".

Comment

Thought this was old news. They made a big deal out of it over the summer.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

At least Marky beat Keanu Reeves in an act off.

Comment

Working...
                              X