Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuck "unlikely"...

We may have a pass rush today!!
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

haha

Comment

Ojomo!!!

Comment

Yeah he's been a bum lately. Tracy getting the start then?

Comment

oh, you're so bad!!

Comment

Eh, he has not been the same this year but neither as anyone on the DL. Even JPP has taken a step back.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
              Eh, he has not been the same this year but neither as anyone on the DL. Even JPP has taken a step back.
              JPP has been double and tripled team out the *** this year. And with no one else on the line to take attention off of him, well what do you expect.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingTruck View Post
                JPP has been double and tripled team out the *** this year. And with no one else on the line to take attention off of him, well what do you expect.
                Its funny how teams need 2 if not 3 to block JPP while Osi gets handled by Fullbacks and Tuck has been acting/playing like eeoyre for the past two years.

Comment

JPP was getting doubled last year too. When he is one on one this year he is not beating his man. He has taken a step back this year.

Comment

JPP was getting doubled last year too. When he is one on one this year he is not beating his man. He has taken a step back this year.
                    According to Pro Football Focus, he has been an elite Run defender at least.

Comment

Teams have been getting rid of the ball much faster when they play the Giants too, so JPP looks less effective. The play on the D-line has not been good, but I put at least some of that on the LBs who are not covering those short routes to force the QB to hang in the pocket a little longer.
                      My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

He hasn't been horrible. Didn't mean to make it sound like that. Isn't Tuck also rated well against the run. However, rushing the passer he has taken a step back.

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
                          Teams have been getting rid of the ball much faster when they play the Giants too, so JPP looks less effective. The play on the D-line has not been good, but I put at least some of that on the LBs who are not covering those short routes to force the QB to hang in the pocket a little longer.
                          Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingTruck View Post
                            Not every play - lets not get crazy here, there are plenty of times JPP gets singled.

Comment

True it's not only about sacks but last year he was batting down balls, stopping RBs behind the line of scrimmage for a loss, and this year he been almost a non factor in games.

Comment

Working...
                              X