how bout this d buddy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how bout this d buddy?

Odd...i thought theyve been better than the o? Simply pathetic. Doesnt even look like several guys r trying...guess its all on eli and the o again, and when they cant get it done, nobody better excuse this god awful d. The only way they stop drives is by a t.o.
    digusted. Cmon eli it looks like its gonna be all on u. Bradshaw cant run. Kg sucks grandpa ball sack and i am sick of this "if it doesnt work, try the same thing over n over" offense. NO has an offense friendly to the qb. Todays game vs dallas is a perfect example. Like 20t receptions by their rbs for like two hundo and two tds...we need a change in scheme

This is gonna be my gameday thread. Pls play wilson from now on. He can actually run. Bradshaws wiffwd on his blocks. Thank u eli we needed that. 5 dropbacks and 4 pressures/hits...pfff

Comment

Is the D gonna show up at all? Only down by 7

Comment

I literally just threw up in my mouth...smfhgdh...BENCH WEBSTER ALREADY WHAT MORE NEEDS TO BE SEEN??? Its not like he makes plays. U could put in a toddler for webster and the results would be exactly the same. Put prince n hosely in

Comment

This has been a perfect example of our season...too much way way too much relying solely on eli...**** kg

Comment

BENCH WEBSTER

Comment

Buddy logic:

Because the offense can't score touchdowns..it now hinders the defense and they now cannot tackle/cover/stop the run.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Buddy logic:

Because the offense can't score touchdowns..it now hinders the defense and they now cannot tackle/cover/stop the run.
                Last week the Offense absolutely hurt the defense with Turnovers. This week the Defense is much worse then the Offense but its not like they are doing that much either they have 7 points

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                  Last week the Offense absolutely hurt the defense. This week the Defense is much worse then the Offense but its not like they are doing that much either they have 7 points
                  Right..so because they aren't doing well..they are now forcing the defense to get burned.

Got it, thanks.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Ravens recievers open and none of our DB's are trying to contest the ball even when they are in close position too! They are afraid of the football!

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                      Odd...i thought theyve been better than the o? Simply pathetic. Doesnt even look like several guys r trying...guess its all on eli and the o again, and when they cant get it done, nobody better excuse this god awful d. The only way they stop drives is by a t.o.
                      digusted. Cmon eli it looks like its gonna be all on u. Bradshaw cant run. Kg sucks grandpa ball sack and i am sick of this "if it doesnt work, try the same thing over n over" offense. NO has an offense friendly to the qb. Todays game vs dallas is a perfect example. Like 20t receptions by their rbs for like two hundo and two tds...we need a change in scheme
                      LOL... the D has been very bad, but unless we are watching different games, so has the O... no one is playing well again today
                      My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
                        LOL... the D has been very bad, but unless we are watching different games, so has the O... no one is playing well again today
                        This. They both stink.

Comment

"Im not saying the offense is great. Its just easily better than the d." 2 and THREE ****ING HUNDRED YARDS OFFENSE FIRST HALF ALLOWED???????????? Im sick of this i really am. I am 1000% against kg and pf. Theyre so god awful, if tc wont get rid of em he has to go too. If im mara, i say clearly "u can either choose a new staff and stay hc, or, u can retire and leave with them."

Then, i scour every OC and DC.

Comment

Right..so because they aren't doing well..they are now forcing the defense to get burned.

Got it, thanks.
                            ezctly conversely tho, if the d sux, it absolutely handcuffs the offense. Not that it matters with kg...honestly we could replace a dozen players AND the oc/dc with TODDLERS and results would be the same

Comment

Got it, thanks.
                              Your saying that

Comment

Working...
                              X