• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuck smiling on the sidelines

Get the $&@! off my team!

Sickening................isnt it?

Comment

Instead of motivate, he ´s just smiling...

Comment

A sideline full of upset looking people is really going to make a difference? It's a game. Players understand it's a game. For some reason, fans think it's a lot more than that.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

[QUOTE=BeatYale;631578]A sideline full of upset looking people is really going to make a difference? It's a game. Players understand it's a game. For some reason, fans think it's a lot more than that.[/QUOTEA product that fans pay for. If they were playing for free I would see your point.

Comment

Yes, I wanna see upset people when you are down 14 pts in the first 10 minutes of a game. Yes I do!

Comment

Originally posted by BeatYale View Post
              A sideline full of upset looking people is really going to make a difference? It's a game. Players understand it's a game. For some reason, fans think it's a lot more than that.
              it's a game they get PAID hansomely to play,,so yeah as fans you should expect your team and it's players to act like they care,,,especially in the face of such atrotious play and lofty goals.

Comment

Just look at the difference between the Defensive Captain of the Giants and the Defensive Captain of the Ravens.

Comment

Again that's the thoughts of someone who takes it too seriously. It's entertainment. Fans pay to watch a game. Fans that take it too seriously think they are paying to watch their team win a game.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Originally posted by 53canton View Post
                    Yes, I wanna see upset people when you are down 14 pts in the first 10 minutes of a game. Yes I do!
                    Not even that, how about trying to motivate your team mates? It's what CAPTAINS do.

Comment

He's done

Comment

Originally posted by GFiP View Post
                        Not even that, how about trying to motivate your team mates? It's what CAPTAINS do.
                        that only feeds into my point and makes that much worse,,excellent point.

Comment

$5 million plus a year. He better care. A billion dollars just to see a game live. I want the best product out there.

Comment

Originally posted by BeatYale View Post
                            Again that's the thoughts of someone who takes it too seriously. It's entertainment. Fans pay to watch a game. Fans that take it too seriously think they are paying to watch their team win a game.
                            WTF are you talking about?

Just because you don't give a crap doesn't mean the rest of us shouldn't.
                            Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

Originally posted by GFiP View Post
                              What? The players need to be reminded how important this game is? Tuck making a serious face and telling people to get their act together is going to magically change the game?

Ray Lewis is Ray Lewis. His behavior on the sideline obviously wasn't working in previous weeks. Just because they are playing better today, fans like to come up with whatever theories and excuses they can to figure out why the other team is winning. It's football, they are just simply playing better than us at the moment. Things can change though without Tuck becoming a motivational speaker all of a sudden.

Comment

Working...
                              X