Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we stop blaming the offense for our poor defense now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

58-7 over the last 6 quarters. Offense, defense, coaching, you can start anywhere you like.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
      Do you understand if the offense can do more then 3 and outs, the d would be better? Do you expect the D to pitch a shutout when they are on the field 70% of the game?

Gilbride is the worst coordinatr in football right now. He seriously is. Cruz and Nicks have 0 catches because he has them run 15-20 yards deep EVERY PASS PLAY! Imagine if we had a decent coordinator on offense who knew what a screen was, or a slant? Maybe a pass that Eli can hit the WR in stride instead of Eli chucking it deep praying the WR comes down with it.

Im down with this KilDrive character. He is simply not understanding how offense works.
      Nope...not going to buy this bull**** anymore. The defense sucked the second it took the field!!! Thw whole damn team sucks, but these excuses for the defense are delusional.

Every part of this team sucks and they each need to own it.
      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Do you understand if the offense can do more then 3 and outs, the d would be better? Do you expect the D to pitch a shutout when they are on the field 70% of the game? Gilbride is the worst coordinatr in football right now. He seriously is. Cruz and Nicks have 0 catches because he has them run 15-20 yards deep EVERY PASS PLAY! Imagine if we had a decent coordinator on offense who knew what a screen was, or a slant? Maybe a pass that Eli can hit the WR in stride instead of Eli chucking it deep praying the WR comes down with it. Im down with this KilDrive character. He is simply not understanding how offense works.
        So since the Giants went 3 and out on the the first possesion THAT'S why the D came out tired, on the first series and got worked?

Comment

Originally posted by ebick View Post
          58-7 over the last 6 quarters. Offense, defense, coaching, you can start anywhere you like.
          couldnt agree with you any more!

Comment

We're get blown off the line of scrimmage on defense and we can't block these guys. This is the worst team I've seen since 09.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
              So since the Giants went 3 and out on the the first possesion THAT'S why the D came out tired, on the first series and got worked?
              It does set the mood for the game. Here we go again. The kings of 3 and out.

Comment

Why cant anyone grasp that Football is a team again and what happens on 1 side effects the other

Comment

Originally posted by RagingBlue View Post
                  So because the offense gets a three and out..the defense loses ALL ability to tackle and cover receivers? K.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                    Why cant anyone grasp that Football is a team again and what happens on 1 side effects the other
                    Well tell that to the people that blame Eli every week.
                    Or Bradshaw
                    Or KG
                    Or Fewell.
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

lol.......don't strain yourself reach for that load of nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                        Nope...not going to buy this bull**** anymore. The defense sucked the second it took the field!!! Thw whole damn team sucks, but these excuses for the defense are delusional.

Every part of this team sucks and they each need to own it.
                        Dont get me wrong, the D sucks too. But there were a few times in this game where if the O showed anything it wouldnt be that bad, maybe we would only be down 1 TD.
                        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Set the mood?! If that's all it takes then we have some weak minded "pros"

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            So because the offense gets a three and out..the defense loses ALL ability to tackle and cover receivers? K.
                            No, but you have to think the defense is going to get more frustrated after playing 6 quarters while the offense has scored 7 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                              So whoever takes the field first gets the blame.

Comment

Dont get me wrong, the D sucks too. But there were a few times in this game where if the O showed anything it wouldnt be that bad, maybe we would only be down 1 TD.
                                Agreed....but I believe it's more we have to score to keep up becuase our D can't stop anybody. We're just not doing it

Comment

Working...
                                X