Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we stop blaming the offense for our poor defense now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we stop blaming the offense for our poor defense now?

7 points is just horrible.....but our defense sucks ***!!!!
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

The offense has been crappy but there is no way, I don't care how you try to twist and turn it there is NO way you can say our defense is not the problem.
    24 points in the first half is absolutely terrible. Mind you we didn't turn the ball over.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

The "Eli elite" offense has only put up 7 points! So they don't get a pass either!

Comment

Our whole team sucks as a whole.

Comment

Another 3 and out. lol. No problem. Not their fault.

Comment

Today has been pathetic but the offense still stinks and has for most of the season. They need to overhaul both sides.

Comment

This defense scares noone. I probably could find some elite highschool football programs that could move the ball on our sorry excuse of a defense. but the offense isnt helping the matter either

Comment

they look tired and old

Comment

This isn't a either or ore equation. The sum of all the parts = suckitutde. Coughlin is at the top of the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                    Today has been pathetic but the offense still stinks and has for most of the season. They need to overhaul both sides.
                    I agree Buddy. But loyalty runs too deep in this organization. Mara wont fire Coughlin, Reese and/or Coughlin wont fire coordinators, and the organization holds onto players that our past their prime or just flat out suck.

Comment

When you have a QB who is one of the highest paid QBs in the league you cant field a top defense. Thats just how it is.

But when you have one of the highest paid QBs in the league you cant have an offense that has put up a grand 7 points in the last 6 quarters

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                        When you have a QB who is one of the highest paid QBs in the league you cant field a top defense. Thats just how it is.But when you have one of the highest paid QBs in the league you cant have an offense that has put up a grand 7 points in the last 6 quarters
                        This. Green Bay has a horrible defense. How are they doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Jtuck View Post
                          The "Eli elite" offense has only put up 7 points! So they don't get a pass either!
                          Not giving them a pass at all....hence the phrase "7 points is just horrible".....but this defense is worse and I'm tired of getting it's the terrible offense that makes them that way shoved down my throat.

But this team sucks overall.
                          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Our Defense sucks, our offence is offensive and our coaches cannot coach. No imagenatiion whatsoever. Even if we could score we cannot stop the Ravens. Fewell must go along with Killdrive. It's just sickening to see this team has no heart!
                            sigpic

Comment

Do you understand if the offense can do more then 3 and outs, the d would be better? Do you expect the D to pitch a shutout when they are on the field 70% of the game?

Gilbride is the worst coordinatr in football right now. He seriously is. Cruz and Nicks have 0 catches because he has them run 15-20 yards deep EVERY PASS PLAY! Imagine if we had a decent coordinator on offense who knew what a screen was, or a slant? Maybe a pass that Eli can hit the WR in stride instead of Eli chucking it deep praying the WR comes down with it.

Im down with this KilDrive character. He is simply not understanding how offense works.
                              WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Working...
                              X