QUIT? OR JUST BAD?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUIT? OR JUST BAD?

which is it? keeping in mind they were good enough to wax SF and GB. and win 6 more games.

Originally posted by elitocruz View Post
    which is it? keeping in mind they were good enough to wax SF and GB. and win 6 more games.
    Quit. When you have a coach that cannot motivate the team and he needs to bring in a sick 12 year old to do it, you know where the problem is.

Comment

not sure, but im tired of this team winning big games and then playing the next few like garbage. We shouldn't need motivational speakers to keep coming in and get this team motivated. If I was Jerry Reese I would put the whole coaching staff and players on blast.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's both

Comment

QUIT. Boley on the sideline just smiling. That makes me sick. Knowing guys that are playing getting there ***** handed to them are just having fun in the sideline.

Comment

They have their motivational player Justin Tuck smiling on the sidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
              not sure, but im tired of this team winning big games and then playing the next few like garbage. We shouldn't need motivational speakers to keep coming in and get this team motivated. If I was Jerry Reese I would put the whole coaching staff and players on blast.
              +1,000
              Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Comment

Just not that good. Eli has no time, the def can't cover anyone, no pass rush, no running game all year again. They are just not that talented, at many positions.

Comment

BOTH.

Comment

all of the above

Comment

YES

Comment

It's mostly that Coughlin couldn't coach this team.

Comment

He coached them to 6-2. he coached them to 38-10 over the Packers. Problem is the leaders on this team, are SHOT. Osi, Tuck, Webster, Phillips, Diehl, Bradshaw.. the guys you'd think would be the leaders on this team CAN'T PLAY A LICK ANYMORE. ( I include KP since he can't stay on the field). so who's gonna look up to or listen to them? Especially when they're laughing on the sidelines after 58-7 over the last 7 qtrs
                          Originally posted by MikeyMike01 View Post
                          It's mostly that Coughlin couldn't coach this team.

Comment

This team quit about 7 weeks ago, they got a spark against NO, but even that wasn't enough to give them any confidence or desire.
                            My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Too injured in key spots to play well which leads to low morale. Plus the fact the coaching staff does not make adjustments really just compounds the problem. We need to get rid of Coughlin. He's won two superbowls but the fact that every other year they call for his head because of the same stupid decisions is alarming. There is no consistency with this team. You never know what you are going to get. Actually do you. You know how you know? Whatever your gut tells you, it's the opposite that day.

Comment

Working...
                              X