PLAYERS LAUGHING ON THE SIDELINE???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLAYERS LAUGHING ON THE SIDELINE???

THIS IS THE WORST ASPECT. IVE SEEN PLAYERS LAUGHING IT UP ON THE SIDELINE EVERYTIME THEYVE SHOWN IT...****ING DISGUSTING IM NOW WONDERING HOW SAFE TC IS, WOULD TOMLINS PLAYERS BE LAUGHING IT UP in this situation????

TC lost control of this team

Comment

TC would have to miss the playoffs for the next two years to lose his job. Can't imagine him going anywhere.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I disagree. I agreed before this game. Now, not too sure. Not performing is one thing, this is another. Reminds me of the movie moneyball when the a's players r dancing after losing and the gm comes in and freaks out...

Comment

I think Coughlin has carte blanche unfortunately. But if the Eagles blow us out next week, it might be enough to get rid of some coordinators.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
            I disagree. I agreed before this game. Now, not too sure. Not performing is one thing, this is another. Reminds me of the movie moneyball when the a's players r dancing after losing and the gm comes in and freaks out...
            Honestly, I hope you're right. Sick of this **** every year.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

There is no excuse when you have a 6-2 record and your about to go 2-6 all the Giants had to do was go 4-2 and they were in.
              sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

the superbowl saved these clowns last year but this will be 3 out 4 years without the playoffs tuff call for ownership

Comment

its obvious to me they just want an early off season they are tired stressed and miss their cushy homes and lambo's

Comment

Working...
                  X