coughlin and his staff must go

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coughlin and his staff must go

The team isn't responding and they have appeared to have quit. A new voice next year might go a long way towards future success. Two rings in five years is great, but even the best coaches not named bellichick get tuned out.
    sigpic

Absolutely.

Comment

They won the Super Bowl last year! Bellichick hasn't won since 04, just need a purging that'll jolt some these vets. Ridiculous lot all of them on defense, no guts, pride less bunch.

Comment

I have been one of the biggest Coughlin supporters, but even I believe this may be true.

How many second half collapses does it take?

Comment

Originally posted by JaxMan View Post
          They won the Super Bowl last year! Bellichick hasn't won since 04, just need a purging that'll jolt some these vets. Ridiculous lot all of them on defense, no guts, pride less bunch.
          Yet their players don't fold in must win games like this one. Don't get me wrong, I am very satisfied with the overall success of this organization. I am just looking towards next season and beyond. No way you can say with a straight face that the players are highly motivated and hungry.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JaxMan View Post
            When a team has had FAR more late season collapses than not, it is no longer on the players. It is on the coaches. We've collapsed at least 5 or 6 seasons now out of the last 8-9 and it's been an entirely different roster every time.

No sorry pal, this one is on the coaches. Coughlin needs to go. Bring in Bill Cowher and get someone with a backbone to lead this team!

Comment

The Super Bowls don't matter when you collapse 3 out of 4 years.
              sigpic

Comment

The Giants are one of the most overrated teams in the NFL

Comment

unfortunately, they will never get rid of Coughlin unless he is ready to retire

Comment

Coughlin stays.

I've never been fond of Fewell, but never really voiced my disliking until now. I was upset when Mike Zimmer was extended in the offseason. I was really hoping for him before this season even started.

Comment

TC needs to go just because he's on a personal mission to bench every rookie ever. Those 7 points we did get were all on randle and wilson. Both rookies. Yet they can't ever get on the field because of this coachign staff...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

good thing on a positive note; if coughlin stays, KG will as well. send TC packing. why disgrace ourselves in the playoffs?

Comment

Also it's only the rookies and FA pickups that are fighting anymore... the established vets have given up.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG6timeworldchamps View Post
                            The Super Bowls don't matter when you collapse 3 out of 4 years.
                            3 out 4?

I think this team's second half swoon has carried over beyond just four seasons.
                            For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by shockeyisjesus View Post
                              When a team has had FAR more late season collapses than not, it is no longer on the players. It is on the coaches. We've collapsed at least 5 or 6 seasons now out of the last 8-9 and it's been an entirely different roster every time.

No sorry pal, this one is on the coaches. Coughlin needs to go. Bring in Bill Cowher and get someone with a backbone to lead this team!
                              We've collapsed every one of Coughlin's 9 years and pulled out of it twice. Do we really need to count the gutless blowouts such as we've seen today and last week, and going back to the 2005 Panthers loss? Why is it this team shows up small in critical spots? Why do we go 6-2 every year and then blow it?

Can you blame the players when the roster turns over but we still get the same results, every year?

AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!
                              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Working...
                              X