Embarassed to be a Giants fan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embarassed to be a Giants fan

Not too many times I can say that as a long time Giants fan.

i hear ya troy, i've actually been embarrased since our win against the redskins way back when. we haven't had any consistency since before that game
    even our big win with more than 50 points, eli wasn't exactly "crisp". no production from the d-line in forever. no run game except for flashes.
    we can't expect super bowl victories every year, but we shouldn't have to be subjected to this CRAP either. better luck next year.

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
      Under Coughlin I can think of plenty.

2005 - Home playoff loss to Panthers 23-0
      2008 - collapse and 23-11 home playoff loss to Eagles
      2009 - 41-9 home loss to panthers in last game at Giants Stadium
      2010 - Eagles meltdown and the following week no-show vs. Green Bay

Anybody seeing a pattern?
      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

tru dat.

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post

Comment

I am still going to wear my Giants gear. 4 superbowls in my lifetime so far is still great.

Comment

Reese, your luck just run out.
            Please draft some linebackers that are fast enough to be able not to whif tackles.

Banks must be going crazy now

Comment

Look, I know that these late season collapses are both embarrassing and frustrating, but how many teams have won multiple Super Bowls in the past 8 years, and even more specifically, done so under the same HC QB tandem?

I would like to see more consistency out of this team along with everybody else, but those 2 SB runs were something special and if it has to be all or nothing, I'll gladly take it. If an 8-3 playoff record is a "fluke", well, hey, I'd rather be lucky than good.

I can recall that people said that Coughlin lost this team and needed to go in both '09 and '10, and then we ended up winning another SB the following year.

Comment

I'm not embarassed to be a fan................just very frustrated. We have good core players........we should play better then this

Comment

I actually feel nauseous after watching the game

Comment

Yep....we are a punchline now.
                    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingBlue View Post
                      I am still going to wear my Giants gear. 4 superbowls in my lifetime so far is still great.
                      I hear you bro. I'm with you on taht one. Still going to wear my colors proudly.
                      " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

This now is sad, but dependng on how far back you go, not so embarrassing
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RagingBlue View Post
                          I've got a foot in each camp, yeah I'll wear the colors but so embarrassed and pissed I want to puke right now...
                          sigpic

"For the rest of your life men, no one can tell you that you couldn't do it, because you did it." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post

Comment

Is that Charlie?
                              I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Working...
                              X