Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Gilbride and/or Fewell here next season? What's your guess?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Gilbride and/or Fewell here next season? What's your guess?

I don't want TC gone unlike some of the posts Ive read.

I'd say both are gone.

Can't possibly see either of them being brought back after surrendering such a HUGE lead in the division only to miss the playoffs.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

What does everyone think?

Comment

Unless a college gives Gilbride a shot, both are here to stay. The FO is too loyal for us to expect anyone on this staff to be fired the season after winning the SB. Maybe player changes will happen but I doubt anything serious happens to the staff.

Comment

Gilbride is back, Fewell is gone...and only because half the defense is going with him because they just plain suck. Gilbride still has a pool of talent if they get healthy, he can use to save his job.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
          I don't want TC gone unlike some of the posts Ive read.

I'd say both are gone.

Can't possibly see either of them being brought back after surrendering such a HUGE lead in the division only to miss the playoffs.
          The 3 stooges are here to stay.

Comment

I'd like to see them totally clean house with these coaches.

Comment

I can't see how they warrant Glbride being brought back as OC

He is even more incompetent thn Fewell

Comment

How can you say KG is more incompetent then PF?

Comment

Originally posted by TooStupid View Post
                  How can you say KG is more incompetent then PF?
                  I'd say that damn shotgun draw to Henry Hynoski on 2nd and 12 sealed that argument

Comment

I pray to God they go....but they only way I see them going is if TC goes...and that ain't happening.

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
                      I'd say that damn shotgun draw to Henry Hynoski on 2nd and 12 sealed that argument
                      lol....I saw that, drop my rum, **** on myself and I knew the game was over. Why in hell would he call that play?

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
                        Maybe one of the most puzzling calls I've seen.
                        Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

There is no doubt in my mind that PF is gone. I think there is, unfortunately, less of a chance that KG will also be gone. You can't have a complete collapse like they had this year and expect no changes at all. I can take losses, but this team didn't even try in the past few weeks. They have been flat out awful.
                          My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

I think everyone comes back honestly

Comment

Both coordinators gone, Coughlin has one more year of Super Bowl equity...
                              sigpic

"For the rest of your life men, no one can tell you that you couldn't do it, because you did it." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Working...
                              X