Id give back a SB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Id give back a SB

if it meant they didnt mask our inept pathetic coaching staff that will once again be brought back for another year of torture

You're alone on that one pal. Unless you mean SB 35...which I'd gladly give back.

Comment

Ermmmm no.... now that's just crazy... lol

Comment

I'll keep the SB wins...

Comment

Originally posted by tuckmvp91 View Post
          if it meant they didnt mask our inept pathetic coaching staff that will once again be brought back for another year of torture
          Ha! Like its yours to give back.

Comment

sorry I'll take the lombardi anyday even this year if we somehow got in....
            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

I will agree that the Super Bowl wins (that we won despite our coaching staff) have unfortunately forced us into a long deluge of terrible coaching.

Comment

You're crazy

Comment

God no! After nearly having a heart attack after each of those 2 SB wins, you think I'd want to give 1 back? 20 years from now, what will I remember.......the SB wins, or the late season collapses?

I mean, in '07 I wanted that win so bad and when we were in the red zone I turned to a friend and said "I don't care if the Yankees go 0-162 as long as we win this!" and I'm a huge Yankees fan.

Comment

nah! I would not give a sb back because it looks like it is going to be awhile before we get another! lol

Comment

Originally posted by tuckmvp91 View Post
                      Thats just dumb
                      We Want 5!

Comment

Originally posted by Black View Post
                        nah! I would not give a sb back because it looks like it is going to be awhile before we get another! lol
                        I said the same thing a couple of years ago.

Comment

So you'd give up a SB to potentially win a SB?
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Working...
                          X