Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David "benched" Wilson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • David "benched" Wilson

    I am sorry they do not like you
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

  • #2
    Me too... Wilson 5 touches and the only touchdown other than that garbage time to hixon...

    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

    Comment


    • #3
      3 carries 4.5 yd average and a TD.....So they sit him.

      Comment


      • #4
        It's such a joke it really is
        "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

        Comment


        • #5
          But guys, Bradshaw's pass protection was superior

          Comment


          • #6
            This has gotten to the point of being ridiculous. Wilson has ONE 1 ONE 1 ONE lost fumble this year, and all we hear from the game announcers is his ball security problems...........Its like the twilight zone!!!!!!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Bull**** is what it is.

              Comment


              • #8
                I don't really happen to understand it that much either. Unfortunately, I feel like we will see even less of him next year when Andre Brown is back.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by WR4Life View Post
                  I don't really happen to understand it that much either. Unfortunately, I feel like we will see even less of him next year when Andre Brown is back.
                  No, we'll see more of him next year, since even if TC somehow comes back, Wilson won't be a rookie anymore, and won't be subject to the "Screw over all the Rookies" crusade that Coughlin is on.

                  I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                    It's such a joke it really is
                    Best joke is they are running bradshaw with all his injuries when the game is over wtf are they thinking
                    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ibbill View Post
                      Best joke is they are running bradshaw with all his injuries when the game is over wtf are they thinking
                      Exactly, and he shouldn't have even been out there in the first place.
                      Miss me yet? sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                        No, we'll see more of him next year, since even if TC somehow comes back, Wilson won't be a rookie anymore, and won't be subject to the "Screw over all the Rookies" crusade that Coughlin is on.
                        I don't know about that. Look at 2007. Bradshaw looked awesome in the post season in 2007. He had 48 carries in the 2007 post season and only had 67 carries the following regular season when Derrick Ward was back. I think it may be another year before we see much of Wilson barring injuries.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The game management was a total failure in addition to the LB blitz packages. They punt after a failed 3rd and 4 early in the 4th quarter down by 20 and onside kick with late in the 4th, down by 19 after scoring a meaningless TD.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                            But guys, Bradshaw's pass protection was superior
                            Quoted


                            there are no words but Pathetic for playing Bradshaw

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TheShouldersOf View Post
                              Quoted


                              there are no words but Pathetic for playing Bradshaw
                              he was supposed to give this team the emotional lift they were missing last week.....looks like Bradshaw isn't a miracle worker after all

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X