Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PETITION TO HIRE NICK SABAN AS COACH AND FIRE COUGHLIN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PETITION TO HIRE NICK SABAN AS COACH AND FIRE COUGHLIN

    IF WE WANT TO GET BACK TO GIANTS FOOTBALL LETS HIRE SABAN.RUN THE BALL,TACKLE,PASS RUSH,BEST TEACHER OF A COACH,MOTIVATOR.THE GUY WILL NOT PUT UP WITH MISTAKES.HIRE SABAN PLEASE!

  • #2
    Even though Coughlin has won us 2 rings he has had more collapses than rings.Our talent has more wins in us then he can get out of them.Saban is what us Giants fans need.

    Comment


    • #3
      This is ridiculous a lot of fans of other teams would love to have it this bad. Saban wouldnt want this roster anyway. We dont have the pieces on Defense

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by experto View Post
        Even though Coughlin has won us 2 rings he has had more collapses than rings.Our talent has more wins in us then he can get out of them.Saban is what us Giants fans need.
        If they're that talented, why were they whiffing on tackles, not making plays on the ball, and generally slow all over the field, the vets packed it in, nothing more , these coaches have beaten the best the nfl has to offer ,just this year, can't coach heart, disappointing performance by these players.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by experto View Post
          Even though Coughlin has won us 2 rings he has had more collapses than rings.Our talent has more wins in us then he can get out of them.Saban is what us Giants fans need.
          This team isnt as talented as u think

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by experto View Post
            Even though Coughlin has won us 2 rings he has had more collapses than rings.Our talent has more wins in us then he can get out of them.Saban is what us Giants fans need.
            You're just upset the Cowboys lost
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

            Comment


            • #7
              Saban is a horrible NFL coach lol.

              Comment


              • #8
                I am not a Cowboys fan.I want to see this team play better than they have.It's not good enough to get blown out back to back weeks.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Chip Kelly yo...

                  I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by JaxMan View Post
                    If they're that talented, why were they whiffing on tackles, not making plays on the ball, and generally slow all over the field, the vets packed it in, nothing more , these coaches have beaten the best the nfl has to offer ,just this year, can't coach heart, disappointing performance by these players.
                    Exactly you can't coach heart. The players quit and a lot of that is on them. These guys are pros that are getting paid a lot of money to play a game.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Guess we forgot about the Nick Saban Miami Dolphins...they sucked.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by experto View Post
                        IF WE WANT TO GET BACK TO GIANTS FOOTBALL LETS HIRE SABAN.RUN THE BALL,TACKLE,PASS RUSH,BEST TEACHER OF A COACH,MOTIVATOR.THE GUY WILL NOT PUT UP WITH MISTAKES.HIRE SABAN PLEASE!
                        15-17 in the NFL the first time... we better act now before hes snatched up again!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Nick Saban never had a good qb.He has Eli here.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Also Bellicheck said Saban is as good of defensive coach he has ever seen a lot of times,His resume backs it up and soon to win 4th national title.Must of all,Saban is a fundamentally sound coach.He fits what the Giants are,a tough minded team.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I have seen our players not tackle,and that's on the coaches.Coughlin also has no answers,meaning he lost the team.I think it's enough to make a switch in the offseason and thank Coughlin for the 2 rings and go in another direction.Saban is what we need,and hopefully he gets the job.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X