Now nobody will want Kildrive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now nobody will want Kildrive

I swear, seasons like this really define how bad of a coordinator he is. And when we win he looks better, not great, but average. Now unless he gets canned, (which he wont) we are stuck with him. I just hope TC doesnt retire and KG gets promoted.
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

I can only pray our front office is not that foolish.

Comment

lol.. KG would never get promoted

Comment

Ray Handley Part II.........Oh Lord help us!!!!

Comment

It is time for our garbage OC to be fired. He needs to go. Away. Now.

Comment

Toomer just criticized Killdrive's playcalling, he said we need to do more dink and dunks instead of relying on big plays down the field.

Comment

What, you guys didn't love that draw to Hynoski on 2nd and 12? The one that went for maybe a yard?

Comment

Not sure why Gilbride is even still here... his style of offense is like 1970s

Comment

Originally posted by gfanblue View Post
                  I swear, seasons like this really define how bad of a coordinator he is. And when we win he looks better, not great, but average. Now unless he gets canned, (which he wont) we are stuck with him. I just hope TC doesnt retire and KG gets promoted.
                  Dude, he didn't get offered a job after either superbowls. Other teams wanted Spags, and not KG because if isn't that good. I don't he will ever see another head coaching job.
                  Lets go, Giants!

Comment

No one wanted him before these last 2 games.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      Not sure why Gilbride is even still here... his style of offense is like 1970s
                      lmao. I was thinking more like the 1940's because he has the tendency of running three consecutive draw plays up the middle when the first two tries doesn't work. Aahhh, classic Gilbride.
                      Lets go, Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by nycisgreat View Post
                        lmao. I was thinking more like the 1940's because he has the tendency of running three consecutive draw plays up the middle when the first two tries doesn't work. Aahhh, classic Gilbride.
                        I wasn't even around in the 70s, so I wouldn't even know LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          I wasn't even around in the 70s, so I wouldn't even know LOL
                          I wasn't hear either but I heard he wasn't even good back then either.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                            Toomer just criticized Killdrive's playcalling, he said we need to do more dink and dunks instead of relying on big plays down the field.
                            Kevin Kildrive in the war room:

"Okay men, our plan is to attack downfield. But If our best receiver is hurt and gets taken out of every game with single coverage, then we're going to attack downfield. And if our offensive line can't pass protect, we're going to attack downfield. And if all else fails, we're going to attack downfield."

Comment

Originally posted by Paradroid View Post
                              Kevin Kildrive in the war room:

"Okay men, our plan is to attack downfield. But If our best receiver is hurt and gets taken out of every game with single coverage, then we're going to attack downfield. And if our offensive line can't pass protect, we're going to attack downfield. And if all else fails, we're going to attack downfield."
                              You forgot that he draws his shotgun too...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X