Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foles will be starting QB for the Eagles next year...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foles will be starting QB for the Eagles next year...

...after he goes for 25/30 370 yards, 4 TDs next week to end their season on a great note

Lol hopefully they keep Reid too. He's a good coach, but that team will be stagnant until they switch it up.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
      Lol hopefully they keep Reid too. He's a good coach, but that team will be stagnant until they switch it up.
      Don't worry, we'll try everything in our power (pardon the irony) to make him look like Lombardi next week.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        So technically we need to bomb vs philly... watch us win it big.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Philly played good today and almost tied the game.

Comment

i want andy reid!!!!! get Gilbride out and promise reid the job in writing when tc hangs it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
              i want andy reid!!!!! get Gilbride out and promise reid the job in writing when tc hangs it up.
              Yes! Twenty years of pretty darn good regular seasons and early playoff exits!

Comment

I am sure the Eagles are looking forward to setting their season best records next week like the Ravens did today, i.e. longest TD drive of year, longest TD drive (time) of year, most 3rd down conversions, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by JMGGIANTS View Post
                  I am sure the Eagles are looking forward to setting their season best records next week like the Ravens did today, i.e. longest TD drive of year, longest TD drive (time) of year, most 3rd down conversions, etc.

Well, that will only happen if the defense doesn't get their much needed 167 hours of sleep this week. I keep hearing that they get tired. Often.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    Well, that will only happen if the defense doesn't get their much needed 167 hours of sleep this week. I keep hearing that they get tired. Often.
                    LOL, yeah we get tired too, tired of watching them show up like a college team playing the NFL

Comment

Except when they play us

Comment

Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                        Except when they play us

lol true..

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                          He's all yours.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenGuy View Post
                            He's all yours.

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

(although I'd take him in a second as offensive coordinator)

Comment

come on the man has had success and also his play calling is a thousand times better than Gilbrides. lets not forget he has outcoached us plenty also.

Comment

Working...
                              X