• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were going to make the playoffs

Right guys?

One less wildcard spot after tonight. It's a joke at this point. lol

Comment

Even if they made the playoffs there sorry asses wouldn't do anything anyways.

Comment

What would be the point?
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by JPP=BEASTMODE View Post
          Even if they made the playoffs there sorry asses wouldn't do anything anyways.
          Said the guy in 2011 after week 15's loss to the horrible Redskins.

I wanted a ticket to the show any way how. We blew it. Eli blew it. Coughlin blew it. Gilbride Blew it. The D blew it.... ect. Remember that missed FG vs the Eagles?
          Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
            Said the guy in 2011 after week 15's loss to the horrible Redskins.

I wanted a ticket to the show any way how. We blew it. Eli blew it. Coughlin blew it. Gilbride Blew it. The D blew it.... ect. Remember that missed FG vs the Eagles?
            Despite the record in '11, Eli had a great season. The same can't be said about this season. They had to win the last 2 games in '11 and they did it in style and rolled into the playoffs. This year, they need to beat the lowly Eagles who have been playing much better lately even if it hasn't translated into wins, and who have the Giants number over the past 4 years or so. Furthermore, the Giants have to rely on other teams to lose in addition to having to beat the Eagles, and will have to do it all on the road if they get in. Things haven't been very pretty on the road this season, unlike '07 when they went 7-1 on the road.

I've remained optimistic this year, until now. It's not impossible, but definitely a longshot. Even Strahan knows they won't do anything in the playoffs.

Comment

Giants may beat the Eagles, no way in hell Lions bear the Bears.
              They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

Right guys?
                Whatever, you happy now, *** hole?
                They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

Originally posted by NYGFaninILL View Post
                  Whatever, you happy now, *** hole?
                  No I'm not happy I'm ****ing pissed. In my 27 years of watching the Giants I have never seen a team that looked so disinterested. Eli and Ahmad seem like the only ones that care.

Comment

No I'm not happy I'm ****ing pissed. In my 27 years of watching the Giants I have never seen a team that looked so disinterested. Eli and Ahmad seem like the only ones that care.
                    Then you haven't been watching 27 years...

Comment

Right guys?
                      I suppose you'd want Crennel to coach this team after coughlin too right

Comment

Originally posted by M00KIE View Post
                        Then you haven't been watching 27 years...
                        Let me rephrase that then. I have never senn a defending SB champion team play like they don't give a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by giant-4-life View Post
                          **** no!!! In my opinion Coughlin is one of the best coaches in the NFL. Fans that want him gone obviously don't know **** about football.

Comment

Yep, they were going to make the playoffs but decided to suck instead.

Comment

Originally posted by giant-4-life View Post
                              Only as a DC and nothing else.

Comment

Working...
                              X