An Explanation Is Due

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Explanation Is Due

Very simply, we're all sick as dogs because we don't understand why we AGAIN tanked in the 2nd half. Why AGAIN star players turn into DOGS.

We're entitled to an explanation -- for example:

1. How does JPP go from all world to less than OK by the end of the year? Injuries, or what?

2. Why did we keep on playing Corey Webster after he kept on getting burned weekly? Today was as bad a day as any cornerback has had -- yet he remains on the field?

3. What the hell happened to Hakeem Nicks? To Victor Cruz? To Eli? On and on and on . . .

Seriously, when a team slumps, that's one thing. But the last 2 weeks were simply as bad as it gets. How does an ENTIRE TEAM CRATER AT THE SAME TIME?

WHAT HAPPENED?

I'll wait for answers from the organization . . .

Coaching

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
      Coaching
      That may be . . . but the coaching staff will NEVER admit it.

Comment

Coaching
        Not all of this is coaching. These guys are professionals making a lot of money. Getting guys to play hard shouldn't be the coaches job. They players should play hard because that is what their job is.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzie0075 View Post
          Not all of this is coaching. These guys are professionals making a lot of money. Getting guys to play hard shouldn't be the coaches job. They players should play hard because that is what their job is.
          I'm no expert, but I don't think they're failing to give 100% of their energy . . . they just seem to be totally out of it. That's why the coaching point seems on point. How can a team that looked so good a month ago now look as bad as the league has to offer. Serious questions for the organization to answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Jagger View Post
            I'm no expert, but I don't think they're failing to give 100% of their energy . . . they just seem to be totally out of it. That's why the coaching point seems on point. How can a team that looked so good a month ago now look as bad as the league has to offer. Serious questions for the organization to answer.
            Missing tackles is all effort. And Bradshaw half assed attempts to pick up the blitz was all effort. He was there but refused to stick his head in there and do his job. Getting to the QB is also all about effort.

Comment

Missing tackles is all effort. And Bradshaw half assed attempts to pick up the blitz was all effort. He was there but refused to stick his head in there and do his job. Getting to the QB is also all about effort.
              You are correct, effort is essential, but not sufficient if you're consistently out-coached. And Bradshaw is badly hurt and should never have seen the field today.

Comment

Right and if these guys dont wanna play hard like cw getting beat all year its the coaches job to put light a fire under their a** and make some kind of change and get cw out of the game and put a guy in that wants to play. But not this coaching staff the would rather keep him in and let him just keep getting beat. So yes its on the coaching

Comment

There's no way Coughlin can give an accurate explanation without throwing his players under the bus. I wish Coughlin would sit us all down and go through the All 22 with each of us. I wish he would give us the details on the scheme of the play and why it failed. I would love to be a fly on that wall during film session with this team.
                  " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

Comment

Originally posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
                    There's no way Coughlin can give an accurate explanation without throwing his players under the bus. I wish Coughlin would sit us all down and go through the All 22 with each of us. I wish he would give us the details on the scheme of the play and why it failed. I would love to be a fly on that wall during film session with this team.
                    Listen, we pay too much money not to get an explanation . . . let the bus crash on them.

Comment

Originally posted by domsgiants View Post
                      Right and if these guys dont wanna play hard like cw getting beat all year its the coaches job to put light a fire under their a** and make some kind of change and get cw out of the game and put a guy in that wants to play. But not this coaching staff the would rather keep him in and let him just keep getting beat. So yes its on the coaching
                      Who else would replace Webster? You want Michael Coe in...as soon as Coughlin does that, it would be another excuse to get rid of Coughlin. So lets not sit here and think of unrealistic substitutions that would of helped us. Because there is not overwhelming talent sitting on the bench. Even when Tuck decided to sit, where was Osi, Kiwi, and Tracy? We sat here and talked about how bad Tuck was yet the guys who replaced him did awful. This shows why type of talent we have on the bench.
                      " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

Comment

We ARE due an explination, but sadly, one isn't coming.

TC said last year that he "can't put the finger on why it happens"....if he can't explain it, who can?
                        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                          We ARE due an explination, but sadly, one isn't coming.

TC said last year that he "can't put the finger on why it happens"....if he can't explain it, who can?
                          If he can't explain it and he can't find an explanation soon, it's time to rebuild.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

If he can't explain it and he can't find an explanation soon, it's time to rebuild.
                            That's correct -- and I think this time, Reese et al KNOW something is really amiss. Just watch the film . . .

Comment

Lucyyyyyyyyyyy, you got some splaining to do!

Comment

Working...
                              X