Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It took 7 years to develop Eli, and now rookie QBs play better than him.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It took 7 years to develop Eli, and now rookie QBs play better than him.

    I'm not saying Eli ain't good, he's decent, but he's not as elite as we all want to think he is, the rest of the QB talent in the league has jumped tremendously. I say we look for the next franchise QB sooner than later because Eli already has peaked in my opinion.

  • #2
    Originally posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
    I'm not saying Eli ain't good, he's decent, but he's not as elite as we all want to think he is, the rest of the QB talent in the league has jumped tremendously. I say we look for the next franchise QB sooner than later because Eli already has peaked in my opinion.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=5hfYJsQAhl0

    Comment


    • #3
      This hurts the most. These rookie wonders are making it look ez to play QB. Eli makes it look almost impossible to play QB sometimes.

      Comment


      • #4
        Hahahaha +1000 great post

        Comment


        • #5
          That's because the game is geared to be offensive friendly and there are no more truly elite defenses. Throw a mobile QB in the mix and these defense struggle.

          Comment


          • #6
            Beautiful answer, just perfect. Eli has really gotten no help this year, neither from his offensive linemen in the second half of the season or for his receivers the WHOLE season I believe. Eli is still elite, no question, the Giants lost the spark. They always need the spark to get it going and unfortunately after winning the superbowl they couldn't regain it. Very unfortunate.

            Comment


            • #7
              i am so taking this and using it in another thread
              Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

              ~Big Mike~

              Comment


              • #8
                Rogers OL is probably as bad as it gets and he is probably going to be MVP again. Have to stop calling Eli elite. He is streaky. When he is on he is great. When he is not, he is not.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                  Rogers OL is probably as bad as it gets and he is probably going to be MVP again. Have to stop calling Eli elite. He is streaky. When he is on he is great. When he is not, he is not.
                  Erratic sounds better...lol.
                  #80

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                    Rogers OL is probably as bad as it gets and he is probably going to be MVP again. Have to stop calling Eli elite. He is streaky. When he is on he is great. When he is not, he is not.
                    Rodgers runs a completely different offense than Eli does, his performance is not enough to call Eli not elite.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Having the ups and downs that Eli has makes him not elite.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                        Having the ups and downs that Eli has makes him not elite.
                        ^^^^^^^^^

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Manning View Post
                          This hurts the most. These rookie wonders are making it look ez to play QB. Eli makes it look almost impossible to play QB sometimes.
                          ^^^^^^^^^^^

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I remember Theismann referring to Kent Graham as "streaky".

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Question: when was the last time our receivers were getting as wide open as these receivers?

                              Here's another one: looking at the Ravens, when was the last time our receivers made ridiculous catches?

                              ****, even looking at that Colts game: Luck "torpedoed" a pass to Reggie Wayne in the end zone, where Wayne not only had to jump up but he had to extend both arms up in order to catch it.

                              We have a receiver like that, but only one: Nicks. Too bad he was playing injured for most of the season.
                              For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

                              Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X