Maybe Justin Tuck really is the soul of our D-Line

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe Justin Tuck really is the soul of our D-Line

Granted they haven't played like last year, but today should have been free reign on flacco.
    They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Or maybe Flacco had a simple game plan: Throw on Webster.

Easy to do that when you don't have to adjust routes, read progressions, or anything like that. Just find 23 and let fly...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

The only reason Flacco had such a great game is because he got a day and a half to get rid of the ball. Granted, Webbster played the worst game of his career, but a good D starts with pressure.
      They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

You still had Osi on the line most of the night, who has also just abotu given up...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Well, what else is new. Osi couldn't even stop his mouth from running on him. JPP had a tough year too.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGFaninILL View Post
            Well, what else is new. Osi couldn't even stop his mouth from running on him. JPP had a tough year too.
            I don't quite put a lot on JPP at this point, the poor guy is getting mauled by a TE, doubled by offensive linemen and then chipped by backs all on the same play almost every down while everyone else struggles to beat their one-on-ones.

BOOM!!!

Comment

Working...
            X