We're beating Philly Next Week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're beating Philly Next Week

I don't care how inept we played today. If there is any team that is in as crazy shape as us, it Philly.
    They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

They beat us with VY last year. Besides, I'd rather lose and get the better draft pick...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Were pretty much locked in to our draft pick.

On a side note
      I dislike fans like you. What Giants fan in there right mind would want to lose a purposefully lose a game to our most bitter division rival just to select a player 2 picks ahead....grrrrr
      They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

Originally posted by NYGFaninILL View Post
        I don't care how inept we played today. If there is any team that is in as crazy shape as us, it Philly.
        baltimore looked terrible in their 4 games prior to playing us. They got healthy against us. We made Flacco look like Bart Starr. Last week a falcon team although with a great record had struggled to get a lot of their wins until they played us. Next week you can rest assured we will make Foles and the eagles look like the Dream Team they were supposed to be
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by NYGFaninILL View Post
          Were pretty much locked in to our draft pick.On a side note I dislike fans like you. What Giants fan in there right mind would want to lose a purposefully lose a game to our most bitter division rival just to select a player 2 picks ahead....grrrrr
          at this point it couldn't hurt to get the Higher pick
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
            baltimore looked terrible in their 4 games prior to playing us. They got heal
            thy against us. We made Flacco look like Bart Starr. Last week a falcon team although with a great record had struggled to get a lot of their wins until they played us. Next week you can rest assured we will make Foles and the eagles look like the Dream Team they were supposed to be
            I don't know. Ive never seen a team in more disarray than the 2012 eagles

Comment

Living in the Philly market and being a lifelong Giants fan/Eagles hater, I see plenty of the games and the Eagles have actually been playing pretty well lately, much better than the Giants, even if they've lost just as many the past few weeks. The Eagles ALWAYS play the Giants tough.

Comment

Who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by BMW View Post
                  Who cares?
                  Me

Comment

This team is the 09 team all over again. Lets just get out of the season and wipe out our coachign staff so we can move on from second half collapses forever...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

And what will theat get us? We should feel good abut beating a pathetic team? Sad. Super bowl champs to chumps. This season has sucked!

Comment

i'm not sure we can even beat Philly.
                        i'm not sure we could beat any NFL team at this point.
                        due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                        my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                          This team is the 09 team all over again. Lets just get out of the season and wipe out our coachign staff so we can move on from second half collapses forever...
                          yeah, and maybe move on from the Super Bowl runs as well. Following '07, did you think we'd win a SuperBowl any time soon after experiencing '09 and '10? I remember a lot of posters around here calling for the firing of the entire staff, saying that Coughlin lost the team and they won't play for him. They certainly played for him at the end of the '11 season and into the playoffs.

Comment

Would rather see the young depth guys start for the Eagles game than some of the veterans who seem to be content with the way we lose. I know that I'd love to see Wilson, Randle, and some other guys play a near 60 minute game to get a glimpse into our future. Would be nice to see Adrien Robinson.

Comment

the fact that TC's union shop won't play anyone without seniority unless
                              the starter is in a wheelchair is exactly why we are in this position.

if anyone else had some game practice , they wouldn't be so inept
                              when they get a chance.
                              due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                              my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Working...
                              X