Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COLAPASED !

giants
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 01-09-2013, 12:40 AM.

well a good thing could come out of an embarassing playoff loss, it would expose the coaches to pink slips. we need an old school coach like a cowher type to light these guys up!

Comment

Whats a colapased?

Comment

Originally posted by M00KIE View Post
        Whats a colapased?
        it's a muffed typo play on words like, this team does on the field of play...

Comment

From 6-2 to probably 8-8.
          sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

Whats a colapased?
            Verb
            1 (of a structure) Fall down or in; give way: "the roof collapsed on top of me".
            2 Cause (something) to fall in or give way.

Comment

Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post

Sad to say ,Time to rebuild ! Where do you start ?
              Can't lay it all on the players. We've seen this act over and over, go back to the 23-0 home playoff loss to the Panthers in 2005. The roster has turned over multiple times in most spots since then but the result is the same -- 2nd half collapses and no-shows in big games.

The worst part is TC has no idea how to fix it.
              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Verb
                1 (of a structure) Fall down or in; give way: "the roof collapsed on top of me".
                2 Cause (something) to fall in or give way.
                I think what M00K is pointing out is:

COLAPASED ! v. collapsed

Comment

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Originally posted by Rat_bastich View Post
                    I think what M00K is pointing out is:

COLAPASED ! v. collapsed
                    ^^^ Misspelled Word
                    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 01-05-2013, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Actually a fitting title for team who failed to coin the phrase "build the bridge".
                      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Cowher is not the answer. We have average players in a lot of key areas If you look at the past four to five drafts rounds 1-4. How many players taken versus how many are starting or significantly contributing. I think you will find:

2012: Wilson, Randle, Hosley, Mosley (a non factor). I think the first two needed to be involved more, no?
                        2011: Prince, Austin, Jernigan, Brewer. Only Prince has given us anything
                        2010: JPP; Joseph, Jones, Dillar. JPP obviously is a beast, Joseph is playing but how much has he helped. Our defense has been torched by the run all year.
                        2009: Nicks, Sintim, Barden, Beatty; Two out of the four have contributed.
                        Lastly 2008: Phillips, Thomas;Manningham, Kehl; Two players injured most of last two years, Mario gone, Kehl a bit player.

I just do not think our drafts at the top end have helped our team out as much as we needed to. We are like averaging one hit per the first four rounds of the last four drafts.

Comment

^^^ Misspelled Word
                          lol yeah...Not a grammar nazi, just lightening the mood in here. You're all too damn tense.

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                            Actually a fitting title for team who failed to coin the phrase "build the bridge".

Turns out we had the wrong plans, we were building a tunnel because this team loves digging holes.

Comment

lol yeah...Not a grammar nazi, just lightening the mood in here. You're all too damn tense.

No Soup for you Today !

Yes your right, all us Giants Fans are Tense, I wonder why ! LoL
                              Last edited by BillTheGreek; 12-24-2012, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X