Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ravens Offensive Strategy was simple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ravens Offensive Strategy was simple

    Throw it at Corey Webster.... worked like a charm the entire game.

  • #2
    God, he was pathetic.

    Comment


    • #3
      Teams clued in on this fairly early. He's been bad, but so has the rest of the team.

      Comment


      • #4
        And PF could not even thing out of the box like, remove correy webster from field or move him to safety or move rolle to cb and put in will hill.
        Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

        Comment


        • #5
          there are some problems that don't have a solution.

          CW clearly took the bulk of snaps with the first team all week, to pull him and throw in Hosley who probably took 85% of his snaps at nickle wouldn't have been a whole lot better.

          Ravens said it best in words and deeds: we don't respect the Giants pass rush and we can win this game throwing at webster.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Yeah, but they ran the ball pretty good also. I knew we were in trouble when KP was declared inactive....

            Comment


            • #7
              which is another issue. we had fewer players miss games than other seasons but snee, jpp, kp, bradshaw, nicks are all huge names that really didn't play near 100% for most of the season.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
                Throw it at Corey Webster.... worked like a charm the entire game.

                Some of the calls were horrible too... that one passing interference was god-awful.... Corey barely touched the receiver. But he was awful throughout the season.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by appodictic View Post
                  And PF could not even thing out of the box like, remove correy webster from field or move him to safety or move rolle to cb and put in will hill.
                  I was thinking the same thing. He should have either been put in during the nickel package or removed altogether. I threw in the towel on Webster during the first series of the Bengals game.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    Some of the calls were horrible too... that one passing interference was god-awful.... Corey barely touched the receiver. But he was awful throughout the season.
                    I saw that too... I was thinking, finally Webster makes a good play and gets called for PI.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Giants should just do what other teams have done to us 3 times this year. Go helmet to helmet put someone on the turf and pay the 30 k. Its sick that someone takes a shot at cruz every week and we dont respond, also that really nasty chop block on our dline... this has to get like baseball you beam our best batter we do you one better.
                      Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        Some of the calls were horrible too... that one passing interference was god-awful.... Corey barely touched the receiver. But he was awful throughout the season.
                        Interference calls or not CW has been bad. I hate to say it, but he has been C.C Brown bad this season.
                        Reese, gone. Check! Bench McAdoo Doo, gone. Check! Let's Giants 2018.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by nycisgreat View Post
                          Interference calls or not CW has been bad. I hate to say it, but he has been C.C Brown bad this season.
                          You just reiterated what I said after the first interference comment I've made.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I think Webster with his hands and his chance taking instincts would be better at FS at this point his career. He clearly doesn't posses the speed to play top recievers anymore.
                            sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by appodictic View Post
                              Giants should just do what other teams have done to us 3 times this year. Go helmet to helmet put someone on the turf and pay the 30 k. Its sick that someone takes a shot at cruz every week and we dont respond, also that really nasty chop block on our dline... this has to get like baseball you beam our best batter we do you one better.
                              Nobody in the giants secondary last night were even close to a receiver to hit them anyway. Kenny Phillips is usually the one who can be counted on as our enforcer but he didnt even play.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X