Draft a QB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft a QB

You can't afford to pay someone this much that puts up such pathetic amateurish displays. The team is unbalanced as a result. We also have one of the league's worst backups in Carr. Eli should be given another year or two to get it right but if you can get someone like Cousins in the 4th round it makes a lot of sense.
    sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

So much for the Christmas spirit. This will be epic
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      So much for the Christmas spirit. This will be epic
      Can't you close this thread before it gets out of hand?

Comment

Oh dear.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
          Can't you close this thread before it gets out of hand?
          I could, but I won't. It's an opinion
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            I could, but I won't. It's an opinion
            C'mon man this is ridiculous lol.

Comment

Hey, I'm sure there is a talented young QB coming out of college who can complete passes with nobody pass blocking up front. Lets sign em.

Comment

... QB is the last position we have to worry about now. Picks are better spent rebuilding our O-line from scratch...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

If we deleted every "ridiculous" thread, no one would be here

Besides, this will get the creative juices flowing.

Comment

Tebow and Sanchez are looking for homes. What's Donovan McNabb doing?

Comment

As far as that goes, we can probably get both Rex and Sanchez....

Comment

Originally posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
                        As far as that goes, we can probably get both Rex and Sanchez....
                        Really off topic but how about Tebow refusing to run the wildcat because he didn't get the call over McElroy?

Comment

I did not hear about that.... However, I think rex was afraid to give Tebow the nod over McElroy, because if they won with Tebow, look at the backlash Rex would have gotten from the fans... lol

Comment

Originally posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
                            Hey, I'm sure there is a talented young QB coming out of college who can complete passes with nobody pass blocking up front. Lets sign em.
                            Have you ever heard of a QB actually making a play amid a pass rush. Have you ever seen a QB so easy to bring down? He looked like a rag doll. They get one hand on him and he goes down.
                            Make a Friggin Play!!!!
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGabriel View Post
                              You can't afford to pay someone this much that puts up such pathetic amateurish displays. The team is unbalanced as a result. We also have one of the league's worst backups in Carr. Eli should be given another year or two to get it right but if you can get someone like Cousins in the 4th round it makes a lot of sense.
                              I agree and it would be irresponsible for the Giants not to be looking and possibly drafting a QB in the first three rounds that might be Eli's replacement in the next year or two. Great QBs like Warner & Romo weren't even drafted, and both are/were better than Eli has ever been. The Giants should look carefully carefully in the draft and try to snag a gem......whoever they get can't be any worse than Carr.

Comment

Working...
                              X