Time to Use Prince like the Jets use Revis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to Use Prince like the Jets use Revis

Put him on the other team's #1 receiver. He's not as good as Revis but he can definitely hold his own. He's being less utilized shutting down one half the the field. This guy comes off an injury and Flacco doesn't look in his direction once. All he did was look for #23 and that's where he was going. No adjustments for PF, this guy is a mirror image of KG.

Originally posted by JimmyTwoTimes
    The only island Purple Rainman should be on is Fantasy Island ! He would have trouble shutting down TaToo ! Look boss Da Plane ! Da Plane ! No Purple Rainman that's not a plane tha'ts called a football and its headed your way !
    Have you watched Prince this year? In case you don't know he's only given up 1 TD all year and that came against the Bengals in week 10. Prince has hands down been the Giants best and most consistent corner on the team.

Not sure why you've decided to bash one of the few players on this team that has stepped up and been pretty solid all season.
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

If Purple Rainman can get on the field this week mark my words Riley Cooper a # 3 receiver at best will beat him like a drum ! Oh and by the way that will be Nick Foles throwing the the ball to Cooper not Tom Brady !
      Prince is head and shoulders our best corner. And will keep improving to where he will be "Prince Island".
      Of course failure to stay on the field could derail this. Lets hope those problems are behind him.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

If Purple Rainman can get on the field this week mark my words Riley Cooper a # 3 receiver at best will beat him like a drum ! Oh and by the way that will be Nick Foles throwing the the ball to Cooper not Tom Brady !
        This dude is delusional.... hahaha

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
          Have you watched Prince this year? In case you don't know he's only given up 1 TD all year and that came against the Bengals in week 10. Prince has hands down been the Giants best and most consistent corner on the team.

Not sure why you've decided to bash one of the few players on this team that has stepped up and been pretty solid all season.

Not many people realize this, and that's sad. They are too busy watching Corey Webster do the bestest job he can!

Comment

Prince is the real deal. Hosely will be fine. Keep Hill and Brown. Then work for there. They keep Rolle because they can't afford to cut him because of cap stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Prince is head and shoulders our best corner. And will keep improving to where he will be "Prince Island".
              Of course failure to stay on the field could derail this. Lets hope those problems are behind him.
              Prince hasn't been on the field long enough to say that.

And I honestly think he should legally change his name to Princess.
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Just had a buddy pm this to me.

hasn't had a game where he's given up more than 74 yards and has only allowed 1 TD....Yep, lets bash him. Before the last game to N.O the longest pass he'd given up was 24 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
                  Just had a buddy pm this to me.hasn't had a game where he's given up more than 74 yards and has only allowed 1 TD....Yep, lets bash him. Before the last game to N.O the longest pass he'd given up was 24 yards.
                  Yeah and that one long play was in a blow out.

Comment

My point is, he needs to play the #1 receiver the entire game. None of this one side of the field nonsense. Especially if we keep Webster next year.

Comment

Prince has EASILY been our best corner this season. Webster gets dominated by his guy every single time. Torey Smith looked like Megatron yesterday.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                        My point is, he needs to play the #1 receiver the entire game. None of this one side of the field nonsense. Especially if we keep Webster next year.
                        If we cut him, we take a huge cap hit. We're stuck with him unless someone actually wants to trade for his sorry ***.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                          If we cut him, we take a huge cap hit. We're stuck with him unless someone actually wants to trade for his sorry ***.
                          Have to take the cap hit. It's not like they can move him to safety like so many teams do with ageing corners. It's time to cut bait and move on...

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                            Put him on the other team's #1 receiver. He's not as good as Revis but he can definitely hold his own. He's being less utilized shutting down one half the the field. This guy comes off an injury and Flacco doesn't look in his direction once. All he did was look for #23 and that's where he was going. No adjustments for PF, this guy is a mirror image of KG.
                            You know the Giants have hit rock bottom when Giants fans start asking the Giants to act like the Jets.

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
                              You know the Giants have hit rock bottom when Giants fans start asking the Giants to act like the Jets.
                              C-O-R-E- WHY WHY WHY!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X