Alarming Offensive line stat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alarming Offensive line stat

Forget about Bradshaw not able to make a simple block, but did anyone see that ridiculous stat sometime in the second half. It looked like Eli was hit 60% of the time he dropped back. And people are comparing the GB line to this? Give me a break.

There isn't a QB in the history of the NFL who can work with what. So all you people complaining about Eli need to calm down.

Yes. Its like Bradshaw was hurt but normally he picks up the slack for a lame offensive line. This game he was lame and the flood gates were open, could you imagine if the oline could actually do their job? Like block and they we could let our running backs catch 30 yard td's like ray rice? Instead of having to stay in and cover up for DD.
    Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Originally posted by appodictic View Post
      Yes. Its like Bradshaw was hurt but normally he picks up the slack for a lame offensive line. This game he was lame and the flood gates were open, could you imagine if the oline could actually do their job? Like block and they we could let our running backs catch 30 yard td's like ray rice? Instead of having to stay in and cover up for DD.
      Beatty played worse than DD did last night.

And that's saying something.
      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Out offensive line looked like a turn style at the fairgrounds......

Comment

then call some real short quick hitters.
          if they are on you in 2.4 seconds....then you can't keep calling 3.5 second react and read routes.
          they know Eli is chuck and duck long-ball.
          our lack of a short game sucks as bad as our o-line.
          due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
          my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Originally posted by stormblue View Post
            then call some real short quick hitters.if they are on you in 2.4 seconds....then you can't keep calling 3.5 second react and read routes.they know Eli is chuck and duck long-ball.our lack of a short game sucks as bad as our o-line.
            Back when we actually had a pass rush teams like NO and GB would do exactly this and shred us. For whatever reason it's a completely foreign concept to our coaching.

Comment

Did you see the first pass of the game? A 20 yard slant route. KG doesn't have any quick short passes. The guy is a joke.

Comment

Ravens sent a ton of DB blitzes, which the OL is not responsible for.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                  Did you see the first pass of the game? A 20 yard slant route. KG doesn't have any quick short passes. The guy is a joke.
                  We had plenty of these passes when the unreal steve smith was in town. Maybe Cruz should work on this and not writing books and hail mary's since he is supposedly our "slot" guy.
                  Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

At one point during the game, Eli dropped back 17 times, was hit 10 and sacked twice. Is that the stat you're speaking of?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                      Back when we actually had a pass rush teams like NO and GB would do exactly this and shred us. For whatever reason it's a completely foreign concept to our coaching.
                      they will insist that it is poor execution .....because it went well in practice with
                      receivers running unobstructed routes......and it was good enough to win 2 SB's....
                      due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                      my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Buddy Ryan punched Gilbride for a reason. His option routes are the easiest to defend. Cover 2 deep and you will shut down this offense.

Comment

Originally posted by CruznNicks View Post
                          Buddy Ryan punched Gilbride for a reason. His option routes are the easiest to defend. Cover 2 deep and you will shut down this offense.
                          It's what Washington, Atlanta and Baltimore have done in the last 3 losses.

Comment

Originally posted by BJacobs aka The Problem View Post
                            It's what Washington, Atlanta and Baltimore have done in the last 3 losses.
                            Cincy did the same exact thing also. Nick Foles threw for well over 300 vs the same Redskins defense that Eli seems to struggle with. That's without DJax and half of his starting Oline. Not saying Foles is better but the offensive scheme is better by a country mile.

Comment

Originally posted by BJacobs aka The Problem View Post
                              At one point during the game, Eli dropped back 17 times, was hit 10 and sacked twice. Is that the stat you're speaking of?
                              I couldn't believe this when I saw it.

Comment

Working...
                              X