Annoying posts of the day so far..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying posts of the day so far..

"We won the SB last year! SO SPOILED". It's not being spoiled, do you enjoy seeing your favorite team getting blown out in 2 consecutive weeks? Or perhaps most of the year? We're not losing hard fought games, we're getting exposed and embarrassed for the same reasons.
    Mood: WOOF!

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    "We won the SB last year! SO SPOILED". It's not being spoiled, do you enjoy seeing your favorite team getting blown out in 2 consecutive weeks? Or perhaps most of the year? We're not losing hard fought games, we're getting exposed and embarrassed for the same reasons.
    +1 Million!

Thank you for this post... I'm tired of these sort of post. We are spoiled, we should be happy we are not ____, atleast we are not ____.

We are shying away from the real truth...

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Honestly, I love the 2 SBs, but I want to be like the Patriots. This team has "problems" every year supposedly, yet they always seem to blow past the season so easily. I just wish we had some fight throughout the whole season.

I really don't get the spoiled part. I thought winning the Lombardi was the most important thing in the NFL world, like profit maximization for greedy corporations.

Comment

Yep ... no one likes seeing their team embarrassed. Especially when they're better than that.
        I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

+1

When you become satisfied, you become complacent, when you become complacent you make mistakes. I appreciate the great SBs, but I am never satisfied... and don't expect a player putting on a Giants uniform to be satisfied either.
          My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Green Bay won two years ago. Then they went 15-1. Yes, then they lost to the Giants but they still had a great season. Now they might be in contention to win it again this year. Is that to much to ask for? Could they have one season here they don't collapse in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by stormblue
              "but you got a Christmas present 2 of last 9 years......how dare you expect a present this year "
              Probably one of the best posts of the day. Kudos. Wow, lots of good posts today....And I'm being serious

Comment

But we won a Super Bowl last year...
                "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

"but you got a Christmas present 2 of lthe ast 9 years......how dare you expect another present this year "
                  you are all greedy and unthankful and unappreciative of what you have already been given.
                  what a bunch of shameless haters.

(i decided to repost in red to make sure sarcasm was evident )
                  due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                  my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

I think being spoiled is wanting to be 15-1 instead of 14-2..not being mad after converting 2/10 on third down lol.

Comment

I think being spoiled is wanting to be 15-1 instead of 14-2..not being madafter converting 2/10 on third down lol.
                      We had a conversion rate of 20% on 3rd downs?

WOW. AWFUL.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        We had a conversion rate of 20% on 3rd downs?WOW. AWFUL.
                        Yep, we did..

Comment

No-one should be content with complete and abject failure.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            Honestly, I love the 2 SBs, but I want to be like the Patriots. This team has "problems" every year supposedly, yet they always seem to blow past the season so easily. I just wish we had some fight throughout the whole season.

I really don't get the spoiled part. I thought winning the Lombardi was the most important thing in the NFL world, like profit maximization for greedy corporations.
                            They have a great front 5 on O makes them a deadly team.
                            Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

I agree that they have been absolutely pathetic and their play has been nothing short of unacceptable. But I'm getting this really weird feeling that we are going to back into the playoffs.Just a hunch though, not even saying we deserve it.

Comment

Working...
                              X