• Show
Clear All

• Nick Foles is out

This means we're playing against Vick, this is definitely a loss now

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...art-vs-giants/

LOL
    sigpic

Comment

Vick's rested and motivated to make some money next year. Yeah, we're done.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Vick for career highs in passing and rushing. In doing so, Lurie sees that the reason the Eagles were in a tailspin was because Vick played hurt, thus ensuring the Eagles not only keep Vick but Reid as well.
        For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          Vick's rested and motivated to make some money next year. Yeah, we're done.
          Vick is hungry, when he comes into metlife he's gonna see the giants as a pack of wild dogs.

Comment

Forget Vick, RG3 is the future problem for the Giants for many seasons to come.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
              RG3 is the new Eli, sad but true

Comment

Eagles +9.5 looks pretty good right now. I mean it looked okay 4 hours ago, now it looks great.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Well at least we get to see the lack of team speed on defense rear it's ugly head again.

Comment

Bobby Gee 3 is nowhere near the threat Mike Vick is. We can take solace that Mike Vick is not on Wshington Redskins playing for a QB genius like Mike Shanahan.

Comment

That's if he remains healthy. I don't see him remaining healthy.
                      For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Do they really need a quarterback to beat us at this point, really?

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                          RG3 is the new Eli, sad but true
                          Bobby Gee 3 is the new wannabe Mike Vick without the toughness or heart.

Comment

Originally posted by CruznNicks View Post
                            Well at least we get to see the lack of team speed on defense rear it's ugly head again.
                            yeah also Mccoy is healthy and looked great against the Skins

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                              yeah also Mccoy is healthy and looked great against the Skins
                              Did you see Blackburn constantly hitting the wrong hole yesterday, causing the Ravens to run for big yardage? Just imagine what Brown and Shady will do to us on sunday.

Comment

Working...
                              X