Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Osi Umenyiora says there's a 'high probability' he's not with Giants next year"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Osi Umenyiora says there's a 'high probability' he's not with Giants next year"

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...eres_a_hi.html

I would say its more like a certainty. Goodbye to the ballerina.

There is also high probability that he will get paid vet minimum with his new employer.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Originally posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
      http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...eres_a_hi.html

I would say its more like a certainty. Goodbye to the ballerina.
      We, as Giants fans, can only hope that is true.

Comment

Probably 75% like Manningham. The salary cap will almost guarantee that. The 6 sacks performance on McNabb is probably the most memorable Osi game. Thanks for all those seasons Osi and farewell!

Comment

The Giants can't afford what some other team is willing to pay him.
          "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Thank god.

Comment

It's sad that a year after helping the Giants win a SB guys like Osi (and hopefully Tuck and Webster) will leave under a cloud with many fans thinking of them as complete bums.
              sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

We need fresh legs in that position, sadly Osi was the only one who applied any pressure against flaco, but I do not think that is good enough for another contract.
                Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGabriel View Post
                  It's sad that a year after helping the Giants win a SB guys like Osi (and hopefully Tuck and Webster) will leave under a cloud with many fans thinking of them as complete bums.
                  Osi was a bum most of last season as well, unfortunately its time to let most of the guys go who were involved in our last two superbowl wins

Comment

I hope not. I've honestly enjoyed watching them since the start of their careers as a whole on the Giants. Of course there were low points and peaks, but yes they are human after all.

Comment

They gave us two SuoerBowls.. Time is to move on as there skills have diminished. The unfortunate part of this game is we all get old and this is a tough sport which requires for each athlete to be playing at a top level and everyone hits a brick wall with father time..

Comment

Osi Is Gone.
                        New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

I rather have a DE on the other end of JPP that is going to play the run better then Osi does. My God, the guy over-pursues all the time....
                          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                            I rather have a DE on the other end of JPP that is going to play the run better then Osi does. My God, the guy over-pursues all the time....
                            Ojomo?
                            New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

I hope Ojomo gets in against Philly. He's either going to be a refreshing change from what we've seen, or he's going to bomb. My guess is he'll bomb; but at this point does it hurt to give him a chance?

Comment

Working...
                              X