I will not follow this team until

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will not follow this team until

we have players that give a $&@! or a coaching staff that knows how to motivate. Coughlin is clueless and the coordinators... Just ugh.Major changes need to be made and if they don't care, why should us fans?

Later
    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Bye.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I'm not sure we can survive this jolt
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I couldn't agree with you more.

Comment

don't let the door hit you in the ***

you obviously have not been a fan long.....at least you don't sound like it

have fun being a Pats fan

Comment

Fresh bandwagoner jumping on the new hot team near you.
              sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

Comment

Many morons in this thread. You continue to cheer for players that don't really care. That's about as sad as you can get.

Comment

Coughlin,Gilbride and Fewell, oh my! Coughlin,Gilbride and Fewell oh my! Coughlin,Glibride and Fewell oh my! enter the cowardly lion

Comment

Originally posted by GFiP View Post
                    Many morons in this thread. You continue to cheer for players that don't really care. That's about as sad as you can get.
                    No, you're just fickle with expectations that were probably too high to begin with.

Comment

THIS is an example of someone who is not a real Giants fan. Yeah I want the coachign staff gone, but it's because I believe that's the best chance to get more Super Bowls while we still have Eli. I'm still Big Blue for life regardless, even if it causes so much anguish in my life.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

That's a pretty quick return on that vacation you claimed you were taking
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

players come and go.. i cheer for the giants
                          Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

You have to be good and lucky to win a SB...we were not...every team in the nfc playoff scenario is glad we won't get in...even NE, for that matter....NYG4LIFE....

Comment

Working...
                            X