I hope they lay another egg this week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope they lay another egg this week

I'm not interested in crazy scenarios where we have to win and 3 other teams have to lose to get into the playoffs. This team doesn't deserve to be there. They have been embarrassed the past few weeks and several times this season. Other times they had us thinking they were the best team in the league. The bottom line is- this team won't win jack in the playoffs.

Come on G-Men, lay another egg this week and get us a better pick in the draft to replace some of these washed up players and draft some OL.

IF we do lose it better be BAD this way we ****ing clean staff.

Unfortunately it's a 1PM game so we have to wait to see if Redskins beat Dallas, Lions beat Bears, Packers beat Vikings.

I just don't think we have anything left to do anything but embarrass ourselves in the playoffs. Would I be wrong in hoping Philly embarrasses us again to ensure we get some whole sale changes this off season?
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

you're gonna get a lot of hate after this but I agree and said the same thing in an earlier thread.

Comment

Originally posted by joeybagadonutz23 View Post
        I'm not interested in crazy scenarios where we have to win and 3 other teams have to lose to get into the playoffs. This team doesn't deserve to be there. They have been embarrassed the past few weeks and several times this season. Other times they had us thinking they were the best team in the league. The bottom line is- this team won't win jack in the playoffs.

Come on G-Men, lay another egg this week and get us a better pick in the draft to replace some of these washed up players and draft some OL.
        Don 't worry, the Giants will oblige with yet another poor performance....they are done.

Comment

am I the only one who thinks that something crazy will happen IF they make the playoffs. check out the GB and SF forums......they are terrified of us no matter what our record is.

Comment

Originally posted by nygiants92 View Post
            am I the only one who thinks that something crazy will happen IF they make the playoffs. check out the GB and SF forums......they are terrified of us no matter what our record is.
            They should be. We can destroy the likes of them, and get blown out by the Eagles.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

We don't beat the Eagles. Especially with Vick showcasing himself.

Comment

Regardless of whether they lose this week, the draft position wont get much better than 16-19. The lowest it could possibly go is 14, and thats with a bunch of help, and several very lucky coin flips.

Vick is starting for Philly this week, so we are almost guaranteed to lose anyway. This is gonna be his audition for his next team
                The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                  Regardless of whether they lose this week, the draft position wont get much better than 16-19. The lowest it could possibly go is 14, and thats with a bunch of help, and several very lucky coin flips.

Vick is starting for Philly this week, so we are almost guaranteed to lose anyway. This is gonna be his audition for his next team
                  Rumors are the Jets may sign him

Comment

Don't be surprised if the home Crowd Booooo's for a full 60 minutes. This team deserves to hear it...it's what they "Earned" from it's fans with it's piss poor representation this season.

This team has played bad and therefore it deserves to "Feel" Bad!

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_Iz_God View Post
                      Don't be surprised if the home Crowd Booooo's for a full 60 minutes. This team deserves to hear it...it's what they "Earned" from it's fans with it's piss poor representation this season.

This team has played bad and therefore it deserves to "Feel" Bad!
                      LOL!

Comment

I would agree if it wasn't against the eagles. I haaaate losing to them.

Comment

what really has me concerned, if the giants do lay the egg with the shegirls next week, what makes you think management will go out and draft good players? are they competent enough to spot good talent in the pool? they don't even seem to be able to manage the good/bad talent we have now? I am real worried how this team is run and how they manage the talent. they can't even bench guys when needed.

Comment

Originally posted by GFiP View Post
                            I would agree if it wasn't against the eagles. I haaaate losing to them.
                            I'm not even going to bother watching. I missed the Atlanta and Baltimore games to spend time with my girlfriend on vacation here in Alaska and I didn't miss a ****ing thing. She's gone now, but I think I'm going to do the same this week. I didn't even bother watching the 2 previous weeks on game rewind. I'm already looking forward to baseball, although the Yankees suck just as bad as the Giants.

Comment

...really? If we lose at 1:00 and then Bear/Vikings/Cowboys lose, you'll be good with that? Simply because you feel it isn't deserved? Pretty silly imo.

Comment

Working...
                              X