Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Position Do You Want The Giants To Draft In The 1st Round Of The 2013 NFL Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Position Do You Want The Giants To Draft In The 1st Round Of The 2013 NFL Draft

Yea with all of the Giants needs which position would you like to see the Giants draft in the 1st round?
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

I'm going to sound like a prisoner of the moment, but we need a corner. The secondary is definitely the weakest unit we have on this team, and we need to start planning for the day Webster leaves. Which won't be long now.

Comment

OL
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        OL
        /thread.

Comment

Best available. We have a need almost everywhere, so it's wide open imo.

Comment

DL or OL. This is a strong trench draft and one could argue our biggest weaknesses are there.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
              DL or OL. This is a strong trench draft and one could argue our biggest weaknesses are there.
              It wouldn't be much of an argument. Unless you were arguing with someone who has never seen this team play.

Comment

Eli needs more time in the pcoket or everything else they do doesn't matter. We're not bad on the left side but the right side is also the old side in football life. Diehl is clearly on is last legs and Snee is fast approaching.
                Last edited by RoanokeFan; 12-24-2012, 07:57 PM.
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

OL first and foremost. The unit as a whole was abysmal. Beatty and Locklear held their own but the interior was getting pushed around. Time get younger and fresher.
                  “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”
                  ― George Carlin

Comment

OL, CB, DL, LB Best available of those 4

Comment

We need to start working on revamping the O-line. Diehl has been a real steal as a fifth round pick, but he's on his last legs and Snee isn't far behind. We've drafted one O-lineman in the first 3 rounds of the draft since Chris Snee in 2004. I think that needs to be priority #1 unless a stud linebacker, defensive back or even a premier pass rusher falls into our lap.

Comment

I think the Giants always take the best player available. This is a great draft for OL, the DE are very raw, players like Ezekiel Ansah have great physical abilities but lack experience. I actually think that the Giants should take a corner in the first round. There is no way the Giants can afford to be torched like they were by the Falcons and Ravens. Jayron Hosley is a small, ball hawk corner, but I think he lacks the size to compete with the big guys. In the other hand T2 is coming out of his third ACL injury and I doubt he will be productive; CW enough was said this sunday. I think the corner position is what we need the most.

Comment

Originally posted by jgrangers11 View Post
                          We need to start working on revamping the O-line. Diehl has been a real steal as a fifth round pick, but he's on his last legs and Snee isn't far behind. We've drafted one O-lineman in the first 3 rounds of the draft since Chris Snee in 2004. I think that needs to be priority #1 unless a stud linebacker, defensive back or even a premier pass rusher falls into our lap.
                          Ahh, Will Beaty second-round 2009.....

Comment

Originally posted by gabriel_1 View Post
                            Ahh, Will Beaty second-round 2009.....
                            Yes, that would be the one O-lineman since Snee

Comment

Take your pick. CB, MLB, OL, DT. I think we need to look at solid players from bigger schools. somehow we need to get better depth in this team.

Comment

Working...
                              X