Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chip Kelly will be trouble

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chip Kelly will be trouble

    If eagles sign Kelly as head coach, the Giants can throw 2 loses up right away before the season starts. No way can the Giants defense and Perry come up with any schemes to cover Kelly's offenses. Unlike Gilbrilliant, Kelly is not 1 dimensional. Foles played against him for the years he was at Arizona so he is familiar with the schemes. It will be a good move for Philly moving in another direction and bad for us with the SAME OLD garbage that Gilbride keeps pulling from his bag of old tricks.
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

  • #2
    We will become the new eagles of the division

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
      We will become the new eagles of the division
      Without their fans........nah we'll be fine.
      No one remembers who came in second.

      Comment


      • #4
        Nah. I dont think his system will translate very well into the NFL. At Oregon, he has a distinct advantage / monopoly vs other programs b/c he loads up on lighting quick yet undersized players. In the pro game, everyone and everything is faster.. there's no going up against freshman who will become professionals in anything but football. To me, he seems like Steve Suppier Part II

        Plus, his defense is non existent.

        Comment


        • #5
          Let me know when Chip Kelly can recruit the top talent in the country to play for the Eagles. Then I'll worry. The game changes in the NFL when you have to compete on equal ground with everyone else.

          Comment


          • #6
            i do quite dig Chip Kelly though,

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by mike kennedy View Post
              If eagles sign Kelly as head coach, the Giants can throw 2 loses up right away before the season starts. No way can the Giants defense and Perry come up with any schemes to cover Kelly's offenses. Unlike Gilbrilliant, Kelly is not 1 dimensional. Foles played against him for the years he was at Arizona so he is familiar with the schemes. It will be a good move for Philly moving in another direction and bad for us with the SAME OLD garbage that Gilbride keeps pulling from his bag of old tricks.
              I'm not betting on Gilbride or Fewell being here next year.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GMAN2K9 View Post
                Nah. I dont think his system will translate very well into the NFL. At Oregon, he has a distinct advantage / monopoly vs other programs b/c he loads up on lighting quick yet undersized players. In the pro game, everyone and everything is faster.. there's no going up against freshman who will become professionals in anything but football. To me, he seems like Steve Suppier Part II

                Plus, his defense is non existent.
                ^ Plus, not only was his defense non-existent, college defenses for the most part are a bit softer when facing equal competition, allowing some teams to rack up huge numbers. Each team in the NFL has a defense made up of what would amount to a college team's best defensive players.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jgrangers11 View Post
                  Let me know when Chip Kelly can recruit the top talent in the country to play for the Eagles. Then I'll worry. The game changes in the NFL when you have to compete on equal ground with everyone else.
                  well, i would have to say Kelly turned OREGON into a stomping ground of top talent.. Hes a wonderful innovative coach, who would be perfect on the NFL level in my opinion..

                  The only thing i'd worry about is what ever cr-ap team he took over would finish his first yr with a crap record and he'd get fired.. I hate when teams do that, but they do.. If u give Chip Kelly 3yrs, i think results will be wonderful...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by mike kennedy View Post
                    If eagles sign Kelly as head coach, the Giants can throw 2 loses up right away before the season starts. No way can the Giants defense and Perry come up with any schemes to cover Kelly's offenses. Unlike Gilbrilliant, Kelly is not 1 dimensional. Foles played against him for the years he was at Arizona so he is familiar with the schemes. It will be a good move for Philly moving in another direction and bad for us with the SAME OLD garbage that Gilbride keeps pulling from his bag of old tricks.
                    Kelly is a college coach and ANY NFL head coach will run circles around him. The NFL is the big boy league, while college is far below it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      What's the difference? The giants lose twice a year to the eagles now

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by mike kennedy View Post
                        If eagles sign Kelly as head coach, the Giants can throw 2 loses up right away before the season starts. No way can the Giants defense and Perry come up with any schemes to cover Kelly's offenses. Unlike Gilbrilliant, Kelly is not 1 dimensional. Foles played against him for the years he was at Arizona so he is familiar with the schemes. It will be a good move for Philly moving in another direction and bad for us with the SAME OLD garbage that Gilbride keeps pulling from his bag of old tricks.
                        We've been losing to them twice a year for a while now. . .why should we fear a replacement at HC for the Eagles?

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X