No announcement yet.

Anyone NOT going to watch Philly game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone NOT going to watch Philly game?

I will tivo in case it's a good one. But frankly these a-wads robbed me of 7 hours the last two weeks I'll never get back.
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Originally posted by gfanblue View Post
    I will tivo in case it's a good one. But frankly these a-wads robbed me of 7 hours the last two weeks I'll never get back.
    I'll be at the game watching it in the snow!

Comment

I will not watch, sorry they didn't show up the last 2 weeks i ain't showing up this week.

Comment

I'm gonna watch still.
        We Want 5!

Comment

I'll watch it, I'll have the T.V playing in the background while i'm doing other stuff. I won't waste 3 hours of my time just on this game.

Comment

Last Giants game I refused to watch was week 17 vs Minnesota in 2009. Glad I didn't. But, because I watch every Eagle game as well as the Giants, I'll be tuning in. Had it been Giants/Jaguars, and the playoffs were more unlikely, I most likely would not watch.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I live in the Midwest so it's either watch a football game or go play in a dust storm. I think the choice is obvious.

Comment

Depends on what I'm doing. Most likely will be letting it play as background noise.

Comment

I'll be watching. I'm supporting this team through thick and thin. Plus, the playoffs aren't too far fetched if you look at the matchups. I know we seem to be unable to beat Philly, but this is different. They've only won once since they beat us on 9/30. I have more confidence in us beating them now then at any other time. Green Bay could definitely beat Minnesota and the Deadskins could beat the Salad Cowgirls. The only one I'm worried about is Detroit beating Chicago. I'm afraid that Detroit will mainly focus on getting Megatron to 2,000 yards and pretty much hand Chicago the game. But the DET/CHI game is a 1:00 game, like ours. So by the time the later two games start, we'll have an idea of where we stand. Mark my words, if we beat Philly and Detroit upsets Chicago, my confidence will soar.

Comment

Is there any chance that the playoff fate would've been decided before the game?

Just how many teams have to lose? Vikings? Bears? Redskins?

I'll watch them play off course, but if playoffs are not possible, the game will mean less than a pre-season game.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
                      Is there any chance that the playoff fate would've been decided before the game?

Just how many teams have to lose? Vikings? Bears? Redskins?

I'll watch them play off course, but if playoffs are not possible, the game will mean less than a pre-season game.
                      The game will be at 1pm so we need 2 other games during that slot to go our way and also that sunday nighter between the Redskins and Cowboys.

Btw...this team isn't making the playoffs. Even if everything else goes our way (which is unlikely), we will certainly get blown out. This isn't even one of those times where I'll say "I hope I'm wrong"....quiet frankly I've given up just like the players have, already looking forward to the draft.

Comment

I think so too, we just don't have enough healthy bodies to make a run.

Comment

I'll be watching. Last ***-whooping until next September and then we get an 8 month reprieve.

Comment

Yeah, I'll watch. Can't NOT watch.

Comment

Working...
                            X