My shoulder is Sore should I miss work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My shoulder is Sore should I miss work

Hey Guys, I was wondering if my shoulder hurts after Christmas break, should I miss work like Justin Tuck. I work with kids at an alternative school and it can get hectic out there...should I miss work like Tuck did.
    " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

Well Justin Tuck still gets paid for doing nothing, you'll probably be fired lol.
    Last edited by Cloud57; 12-24-2012, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Fans that call out a players injury are hilarious. A fan could barely make it through a day of practice let alone a full game.
      https://twitter.com/kingchuck810 Join me every kickoff.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrchuckknoxx/featured

LIKE on The New Facebook Page for Exclusive NEW Videos. Featuring I AM LT - https://www.facebook.com/mrchuckknoxx

Comment

Make sure you tell your students how great RGIII is.

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
          Fans that call out a players injury are hilarious. A fan could barely make it through a day of practice let alone a full game.
          I especially love the ones who try to compare playing football to whatever job they do. I can sit at my desk and type with a bad shoulder so why can't that guy play football? They're basically the same thing, right?

Comment

A shoulder injury to a football player is a huge deal. It's funny how some think its nothing to play professional football with a bad shoulder. Unreal.

Comment

Comparing a non contact job to a contact sport with NFL players lol... what a joke

Tuck has played terrible this year because his heart isn't in it anymore but calling him out for sitting out is a joke.
              "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                A shoulder injury to a football player is a huge deal. It's funny how some think its nothing to play professional football with a bad shoulder. Unreal.
                Not only that but he is a defensive end with his hand in the dirt that requires the use of his shoulder to push off, fight blocks and make tackles. Plus he subs as a defensive tackle as well taking on backs, etc.

Story time: I used to laugh that back spasms would put a player out of a game because I had one or two. Then one day I'm peeing and a back spasm hits me like I've never had before. Besides pissing all over the floor I almost went down to my knees. I found out that the one that made me R. Kelly the floor was a real back spasm, the others were just muscle twitches. I will never question another football injury, no matter how small it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat_bastich View Post
                  Not only that but he is a defensive end with his hand in the dirt that requires the use of his shoulder to push off, fight blocks and make tackles. Plus he subs as a defensive tackle as well taking on backs, etc.

Story time: I used to laugh that back spasms would put a player out of a game because I had one or two. Then one day I'm peeing and a back spasm hits me like I've never had before. Besides pissing all over the floor I almost went down to my knees. I found out that the one that made me R. Kelly the floor was a real back spasm, the others were just muscle twitches. I will never question another football injury, no matter how small it seems.
                  Been there. I couldn't catch my breath for a few seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
                    Hey Guys, I was wondering if my shoulder hurts after Christmas break, should I miss work like Justin Tuck. I work with kids at an alternative school and it can get hectic out there...should I miss work like Tuck did.
                    Yes, but first make some outrageous quotes and demand more money.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat_bastich View Post

From what I have seen recently, Giant defensive linemen don't hit or tackle anything.

Comment

Wait Tuck didn't play sunday? I didn't notice.
                        My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
                          Depends on your job.

Comment

Originally posted by burier View Post
                            Wait Tuck didn't play sunday? I didn't notice.
                            You know, i didn't either. No joke.

Comment

Terrell Suggs played with a torn bicep....do you know how painful that injury is!!! And he came back from having a torn ACL...the same injury that Terrell Thomas continues to rehab from. There is nothing wrong with Tuck but a weak heart and a desire to ride the bench. He had a fun time on the sideline Sunday, he had a great time laughing.
                              " In Reese to Sign a Bust"

Comment

Working...
                              X