i think the bears will keep the giants out of the playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think the bears will keep the giants out of the playoffs

if you look at the schedule for week 17 dallas and minnesota can easily lose their games, but the bears play the lions. the bears i think will win. i'm predicting a giant home victory, but again i think the bears will keep em out.

Originally posted by erivera View Post
    if you look at the schedule for week 17 dallas and minnesota can easily lose their games, but the bears play the lions. the bears i think will win. i'm predicting a giant home victory, but again i think the bears will keep em out.
    unfortunately the giants are keeping themselves out,,nobody else to blame here.

Comment

No, the Giants are keeping themselves out.

Comment

none of that even matters if the giants don't win which i'm really not counting on at this point.

Comment

Exactly what I thought once I seen they played the Lions
          We Want 5!

Comment

Agree, but the Lions did play the Falcons tough last week and they'd love nothing more in a lost season to spoil Chicago's postseason hopes. Plus, Matt Forte injured his ankle last week.... hopefully he is a non factor for the Bears

Comment

Lions could win.

Who cares though? Vikings, Bears, Cowboys...they all deserve the last Playoff spot more than we do.

Comment

Originally posted by Overdrive92 View Post
                Lions could win.

Who cares though? Vikings, Bears, Cowboys...they all deserve the last Playoff spot more than we do.
                the vikings are the only ones of the bunch who "deserve" a playoff spot. they've overachieved. the giants, bears, and cowboys have all underachieved. i'm not saying the giants are going to automatically beat the eagles. i just think that the bears are the team that has the best chance to win and get in of the bunch.

Comment

honestly i dont want them to make it now, they look terrible on both sides of the ball. have them make it and then break our hearts with another poor, flat performance? no thanks

Comment

I'm not even sure that the giants will beat the eagles on Sunday. When do we ever beat them when it matters?
                    sigpic

Comment

Cowboys deserve the wildcard.
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        Cowboys deserve the wildcard.
                        They do, but the thing that makes me sick to my stomach is that damn Jerry Jones and his botoxed face smiling like the frickin' Crypt Keeper all over tv.

Comment

Dallas can't get a wild card.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...yoff-scenarios
                          Last edited by P_Simms_#11; 12-25-2012, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by erivera View Post
                            The Giants won't beat Michael Vick and the Eagles anyway, but the Bears will beat the Lions.

Comment

I think all 3 teams could very well lose. However...I wouldn't put it past this team to mail in for the Philly game with bags packed anyways. If that happens, I think it determines TC's fate. The owners are a good, patient group and all but I don't think they would take kindly to that scenario. Neither would anyone here lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X