Who does Ross cover?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who does Ross cover?

Who is Aaron Ross going to cover this Sunday? Holmes or Plax?

Dear lord, imaging Ross on either one of those guys makes me scared.

Re: Who does Ross cover?

This whole defense is scary.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]Who is Aaron Ross going to cover this Sunday? Holmes or Plax?

Dear lord, imaging Ross on either one of those guys makes me scared.[/quote]Im not really worried about the Jets receivers at all. Plax has 38 catches this season for 523 yards.He is a mediocre number 2 receiver and im being kind.The Giants match up well on defense with the Jets.I dont see the Jets scoring for then 24 points

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]Who is Aaron Ross going to cover this Sunday? Holmes or Plax? Dear lord, imaging Ross on either one of those guys makes me scared.[/quote]

The guy with 150 yards receiving, 3 TD's and 14 3rd Down Conversions at the end of the game.....that willtell you whoRoss covered......

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]Who is Aaron Ross going to cover this Sunday? Holmes or Plax?

Dear lord, imaging Ross on either one of those guys makes me scared.[/quote]

Is this a trick question? Perhaps someone on our coaching staff could explain to Ross what it means to "cover" a receiver. Holdup, not sure if anyone on our staff is qualified to offer up such advice.

Comment

Who ever he covers hopefully they give him some Safety help.

Actually, and I know it was just pre season, I remember Ross covering Burress and doing a good job.

Comment

Ross generally doesn't cover anyone. []
              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Himself!

Comment

The guy that's open.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="jomo"]Ross generally doesn't cover anyone. [][/quote]
                    lmao

Comment

The guy in the end zone celebrating a touchdown.

Comment

Probably Kerley in the slot, I hope they keep Prince out there against Burress.

Comment

[quote user="Overdrive92"]Who is Aaron Ross going to cover this Sunday? Holmes or Plax? Dear lord, imaging Ross on either one of those guys makes me scared.[/quote]

If he was on any other team he'd be covering the bench

The Gigalo with the most below

Comment

Who will he be lined up against? Not totally sure, good question.

Who is he going to cover? Probably nobody.

Just busting your/Ross' chops a bit, I have a good feeling he'll play better than he has been playing.

I personally expect to see them mixed up a bit in terms of who covers who. Don't sleep on Holmes and Plax people...Plax knows these DB's as he used to practice against them and Holmes is no slouch, the guy was a super bowl mvp. Neither are what they used to be but they can play. I'm more concerned about our defensive scheming than our players getting beat, truthfully.

Comment

[quote user="BallinNY"]Probably Kerley in the slot, I hope they keep Prince out there against Burress.[/quote]

You're joking right?

Comment

Working...
                              X