Vic Cruz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vic Cruz

Last I heard, he and the Giants were very close to agreeing on an extension. Did that ever happen, and if so, for how many years?

Never happened. His value went down some thoughn IMO. So it might help the Giants.
    Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Nothing yet. They only agreed on the structure of the contract, which you have to do before you can talk numbers. Right now, I don't think they're on the front burner.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
        Never happened. His value went down some thoughn IMO. So it might help the Giants.
        How does a receiver with back to back 1,000 yard season go down in value?
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

there is no way victor cruz's value went down. If the giants don't re-sign him they are absolutely stupid. He is the future of this team!

Comment

How did his value go down?
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by sportsfan554 View Post
              there is no way victor cruz's value went down. If the giants don't re-sign him they are absolutely stupid. He is the future of this team!
              It's really amazing how these posts pop up that make you wonder what team we're all talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                It's really amazing how these posts pop up that make you wonder what team we're all talking about.
                Inability to "see the forest for the trees" often comes to mind in said posts.

Comment

if anything it went up. He has now produced prolifically 2 seasons in a row, and was the focal point of the offense this year. Hopefully they come to an agreement this off-season, it will cost far less than if he gets to FA.

Comment

The only knock I have on Cruz is when he looks away from the ball before it's caught. I know why he does it, because his mind is already thinking "up field." But it makes me crazy.

Comment

I don't think he's looking upfield anymore... he's looking for the guy that's about to level him sometimes.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by RagTime Blue View Post
                        Last I heard, he and the Giants were very close to agreeing on an extension. Did that ever happen, and if so, for how many years?
                        When he started talking openly about signing a new deal, his production dropped significantly. I wouldn't necessaryily connect the two, nor would I connect it to his having greater interest in what hat to wear on the town than his team just losing badly...............still, I wonder what his diminished prodction will command in the market compared with when everything was rosy for him.
                        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                          I don't think he's looking upfield anymore... he's looking for the guy that's about to level him sometimes.
                          I don't agree, but that sure is a main theme around here. In the last three games, we've seen him leveled and laid out and he came back in every time. He runs outside, in the slot, wherever the play calls for him to line up. I don't think any of our receivers are "afraid."

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                            When he started talking openly about signing a new deal, his production dropped significantly. I wouldn't necessaryily connect the two, nor would I connect it to his having greater interest in what hat to wear on the town than his team just losing badly...............still, I wonder what his diminished prodction will command in the market compared with when everything was rosy for him.
                            I just hope they don't let him test FA.

Comment

Originally posted by RagTime Blue View Post
                              After this monumental collapse the Giants have to re-think about re-contracting and/or extending ANY of the current Giant players. Cruz disappeared about a month ago. Giants know they have to rebuild and now have to figure out where to spend their money before making any new deals.

Comment

Working...
                              X